"Idol" Bikini Girl's Lube Job

1/28/2009 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before she skanked it up on "American Idol," Bikini Girl Katrina Darrell was shaking her bikini clad ass at a Valvoline sponsored swimsuit contest in Oklahoma.

Katrina Darrell: Click to watch
The contest went down last May during an event for Street Warriorz -- legal street racing -- at the Tulsa Raceway Park.

We're not sure if Darrell won -- but everybody watching sure did.

Will Estell

Our sources say Katrina Darrell, former American Idol star, and pretty good dancer, makes a habit of doing this "little dance" at quite a few racing events like the one seen here at Tulsa Speedway.

We hear she already has a pad (see: www.talladegarentals.com ) for the upcoming NASCAR race in April at Talladega Motor Speedway and will be involved in some local feats of endless talent in and around the clubs near Birmingham and Oxford, Alabama during that race weekend. You go singing, dancing, girl.

Inside Scoopz. Sourced from www.TalladegaRentals.com

richp

That is not Katrina. Katrina was in SoCal all June and had blonde hair just as she told you people. I did photography with her back then.

JDoggMaine

Amazes me how some people can get famous in such a short period of time lets hope they are forgotten just as fast!!! The only thing she has going for her is her ASSETS!!!!! :)

Fan Since 2007!!!

The more I see of "Bikini Girl" the more she disgusts me...

J BIGGS

Nice just so tasty. You finally posted a video I loke!

J BIGGS

99centz

a little 20/20 help'z thing'z slide right along..............

ut oh

whatever

Sharona

And.............what's wrong with that?
I never knew she was so talented.

Dan

nice...

Wow

yuck.

Carrys F.

Great. More fame for the skank whores of the world . . .

tazmorocks

that was stupid

yeah....and?

Ahhhhhh, yes sir, SOME MORE skanky 20-somethings!

Did your Mommies not give you girls enough of attention? Or is that Daddy didn't give enough? I wonder because it would take a certain kind of personality to constantly need validation from hootin' and hollarin' BOYS. To stand on stage and watch these shallow men making asses out of themselves over your classy self is just beyond my grasp.

Put some clothes on, get the beer out of your hand and try and get a clear head so you can finally see how foolish you really look. Then , just maybe you can repair your reputation. I doubt it though.

BigDeal

I am so sick of what I see on this website anymore and the trashy slutty ho's. What a disgrace to the white race!
I hope they catch every desease out there.

I won't be back to TMZ ever!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments