Kristen Stewart Keeps On Truckin'

1/28/2009 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently, Kristen Stewart is spending her "Twilight" dollars on things besides fancy new cars.

The 18-year-old upped her hipster cool points by keepin' it real in a dirty pickup truck.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Robert Pattinson.

Launch Photos

rckymtnmama

Thats AWESOME! I LOVE HER!

jennh

This truck was in the Twilight movie. There's an old interview online where she talks about how she bought the pickup truck that was her "dad's" in the movie (you can see it on film when he's not driving the police car) and she drove it home to CA from filming in Oregon--hence the plates. So it was bought way back before anyone knew Twilight would be anything at all!

doktorstrangelove

11. Its funny how your movies are in America but you do not have an American Car. Maybe we should stop supporting you. Stupid Girl

Posted at 3:51PM on Jan 28th 2009 by Buy American
________________________________________________

I can't stand people like you.

bethanie

I think it's good that she doesn't drive a supper nice car. I think it keeps her down-to-Earth. But i thought she bought the truck used in the movie?!?!

Sara

Thats great that she has a normal car and doesn't show off with some super nice one. She also still has Oregon license plates..but I'm sure she probably spends most of her time there for filming the movies. I think she's just trying to be like a regular person...why take pictures of her buying gas?

Karaaaa

Why does she have oregon plates?

Who Caresss!!!

WHO CARESS!!! That loser movie paid scale. She should be lucky to have a car.

Amber_marie

why does that look like the little truck that made only a few apperances on the twilight movie, it looks like the little truck that charlie drives when he is not driving his police cruiser

nicole

haha. this is charlies truck from twilight. OREGON!! whoooo!

CRC

DJD - You hit the nail on the head, I heard her say that in an interview after Twilight. She's a strange girl, but I like her, she has her head on straight.

I just don't understand some of these comments...speak English, please people..some of the stuff posted makes absolutely no sense.

Jessica

Thats my kinda gal! You all should get off your high horses.

sittingpretty

She didn't make 12 million for New Moon. That's a rumor started by a gossip columnist from a Chicago newspaper that everyone else picked up and started re-printing like it was the truth.

New Moon's budget is only 51 million. Variety reports that Kristen will be getting paid in the low seven figures. That is a much more plausible paycheck in regards to the movie's smallish budget.

As for her truck... I like it. It's not pretentious and Hollywood-ish. Good for her.

anes

She is so down to earth and a real good actress.

rdhdmnky

She bought this truck from Summitt Entertainment when Twillight wrapped and drove it back to LA.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments