Jessica Simpson: Back in Black

1/29/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With the world captivated by her recent curvy mom jeans photos, Jessica Simpson arrived in Virginia on Wednesday, looking less controversial in an all black ensemble.

Jess knows how to make a big entrance.

Luke Warmwater

Kinda lost her cheerfulness after the fat comments of last week. No, she doesn't look pissed....

GypsyLaura

Are you mad because she doesn't look like a little boy??

Kim

I think she is beautiful..She is not fat.Leave her alone,she has feelings too.No wonder people get eating disorders.Stop talking about those who gain a few pounds.I would rather see some meat on the bones.

Renee

OK, that comment about the 'big' entrance was a bit much! I think she looks great, I think the mom jeans were just a bad choice with that belt. I didn't see any extra curves that she usually doesn't have! You look great, Jessica and I would give my right arm to look like you!!!

Melissa

I'm thinking most women here posting want to look like her and the men want to do her. Not everyone in the world is or should be a size 2.

northern gypsy

harvey was right...she luved it when nothing but compliments were coming her way...
you've made your $$$ off your body...sooo...suck it up baby-doll !!!

MacklinM8

I think anyone who chooses to beak about someones weight is ovibously insecure!!! people need to be less judgemental i would rather see someone who looks healthy and eats to someone who doenst eat and is severely ill because of it!!! leaver her alone!!

Bex

Useless lard ass.....

Bex

MaclkinM8.....You need to worry more about your own illiteracy rather than fret over others weight.....

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

SHe seriously reminds me of a PINK PIG......

SHe looks like Ms. Piggy..

And her real boobs maker her look even FATTER..I bet they sag to the floor..ewww IMPLANTS are waaay better because they dont look all FAT..

JESSICA YOU ARE A MS PIGGY LOOK-A-LIKE...

Tony Romo is an idiot for staying with her.

Bex

No, she doesn't look good and I'm sure those of you saying she does, don't either.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Look at the size of her Thighs, and her hips...She is either preggo or just a fat a@@

Im a male and weight 6'4 180 and her legs are bigger than mine..wtf She would crush me...lol

Helllloooo

Yes, Jessica did get a bit "plump" But the good thing is that she has GOOD GENES and can get in tip top shape in about a month or two. Some people have horribly shaped figures that still look "off" no matter how fit they may be. Jessica is blessed to not have that problem. She'll be okay.

Bex

Chunky butt!

poppy

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE---SHE IS STILL DUMB AS A ROCK.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments