Speidi Wears Bargain Basement Panties

1/29/2009 5:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cupid's biggest mistake went on a vomit inducing Valentine's Day photo-op at the 99 Cent store -- because nothin' says "I Love You" more than cheap purple panties!

Speidi: Click to watch

HollywoodSucks

Im over these two and their attempts at being seen...Spencer--you're a nobody who will never make it in the production business....if anything, you'll continue to ride Heidi's wave for the whole 15 minutes of fame she has left.

pathetic....

1918 days ago

hehehehe

This makes me want to puke.

bailouttheautoco.s

second!! they both are bargain basement, white trash losers anyway so why not wear the cheap panties.....cheap clothes, cheap person...

common sense

Now folks, listen: do not post after me. Think about saying something stupid and redundant like: First!, Yawn, slow day TMZ? or expressing your disgust for these two.
If you simply ignore this and the future references to these two, they will go away. Do not post. Let's do some teamwork people....

LA

I wonder if they know they have NO talent?

R

$1 famewhores. I guess they have nothing in their banks.

metropony

Caption Idea: I wonder who wears the panties in this relationship?

Haha.

ozzman

jackasses...

Kimo

I wish people would stop taking pictures of these dumbasses! They are so fake and this picture is so staged. If the paps stop taking their pictures...they'll go away!

artie help

i just saw this guy working out at my gym. He was the most gracious wonderful, kind person I've ever met. Class act all the way.

Ben from Baltimore

A $0.99 store owner was busted for selling marijuana out of their store's basement a while back. Here is a link to a news story on it:
I hope to God that this photo wasn't taken at the one that was raided for the wee.
Ben

cowbulls

I don't undrstand. If you don't like looking at him/her then don't look. I enjoy looking at her and think that what goes into those blue clothes is worth millions. She's got a great body.

Trooper Tom

TMZ why do you track these two media whores? He needs to grow a pair and stop acting like a p*ussy

Carrys F.

Oh good god. Is there a new season of the Fools, er I mean, Hills coming out? We haven't seen these two fake fools in along time and I was so happy. I just have to be done with tmz. It's just not satisfying anymore.

Pauly

Who follows these morons around all the time and takes pictures of them? The only time I ever see or hear about these d-bags are on here. I'm not even sure what they're famous for... Is she like a Paris Hilton heiress type or something? This chipmunk looking weirdo guy she's always with, what's his deal? Are they for real or are they characters pretending to be real? Is it my fault for not understanding? I don't get it... Now I'm frustrated. I want some chocolate milk.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments