Sarah Palin

Handled With Care

2/1/2009 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Sarah Palin had a muzzler like the one in D.C. yesterday, that Katie Couric interview might have gone a whole other way....

Click to view!
Palin dodged the press (except us) after last night's Alfalfa Club Dinner with Prez Barack Obama.

She is hot

Guess I am "Godless and Racists" lmao------- Guess this is the kinda tolerance that SKIDOO is talking about of all the liberals out there.......Skidoo---- the reason you make us conservatives laugh is the fact that you and liberals would rather see America as killing "men, women, and children" of Iraq and not look at the great positives that have been done over there such as kids going to school, men women voting for their leaders, women running for office!!! Many many positives but yet people like yourself would rather have Bill Ayers over for dinner. That is one of the main reason people like myself see that thought pattern as hating America.
Just Saying--- i definitely do not have to justify my politics for you because all you see is that anyone that didnt vote for Mr. Obama as a racists which is absolutely hilarious. Mr. Obama does not have a clue what he is doing and in 2 years the democrats in the House and Senate will severely suffer for his actions.

skidoo

O.K. I GET IT, YOU PEOPLE CONVINCED ME ,I should not have trashed Sarah Palin

OBAMABIDEN 08!!

#31 YOU SOUND STUPID!! I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THE CHILD. LEAVE KIDS OUT OF THIS !! BUT IF YOU WISH "ILL WILL" ON SOMEONE ELSE AND CALL FOR GOD TO PUNISH THEM, DO YOU THINK HE WON'T PUNISH YOU? SOUNDS DUMB RIGHT? DID YOU EVER THINK YOUR HANDICAP SON IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR ILL THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS TO OTHERS? CHECK YOURSELF, BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF, SWEETIE!!

She is hot

# 90 ---- thank you for another laugh--- "check yourself before you wreck yourself" LOL,,,, another brilliant OBAMA/BIDEN supporter! Thanks for another laugh!!!

who has the facts? ME

Now liberals make you laugh?? If you go back and read your comments, there was nothing that indicated to me that you were laughing. I actually wold have guessed you were ready to blow an artery. The anger was so obvious. Have you seen a doctor about the possibility of a bi-polar disorder??
PS - #89 was not me, but I am flattered that you copied my name :)
PSS - I think the most wonderful thing we did for the Iraqi children was to make over a half million of them orphans...yeah, that was great!!

She is hot

Yes, liberals make me laugh hilariously. I am so glad that I do not look at life through your viewpoint. You viewpoint is so ingrained that America is bad and it will never be changed. So me pointing out my beliefs and your inaccuracies makes me about to blow an artery, again you really make me laugh!! 500,000 orphans, you have a real positive outlook. What about the civilians that were killed last week in Pakistan under the "messiah" administration??? I am sure you will say oh well that was not his call,,,

who has the facts? ME

Andrea

She can see Russia from her back yard...I can see the moon from mine. What an idiot!!!! I am so glad I am NOT a republican

Brenda

Hey dumbass #89 so you think handicap children are punishment, you sound stupid. Anyone who goes after an innocent child deserves ill will. so check yourself.

john

... Noticed how the media really twisted and turned the supposed comment made by Palin regarding "Russia"..

But I also noticed how little the media ran with Mr. Obama and his comments... "I have been to all FIFTY SEVEN states"?? He must have been referring to his homelands in the Muslim world- you know where he FIRST addressed "his people".. NOT the American people. What? No red flags going up yet Obama-sheep? Guantanamo CLOSING (known terrorist were kept there).. and his FIRST address wasn't even to the American People,.. but rather the MUSLIM WORLD? Seems to me someone is "weakening" a nation,.. making it look "cowardly".. "vulnerable"... and "apologetic"? Not quite the definition of a "strong America" that I have grown to know and love!

Oh, and his flub of talking to people in Florida, yet speaking of it being "great to be back here in OHIO"??? Yea, ..we got a real GENIUS on our hands here... NOT.

Our "Commander in Chief" has absolutely ZERO MILITARY EXPERIENCE!!!! Can he even rightfully be titled as such?

And is it just irony, that nearly all his "selections" HAVE NOT PAID THEIR TAXES.. including (and this is the funny part) our CONFIRMED TREASURY Department head???? Yet his best friend, THE MEDIA, is always there to paint the prettiest picture possible...

She is hot

92. And your viewpoint is that everyone who does not believe as you do is horrible and evil and needs to be killed. There is no room for diplomacy in your world, only fear driven self preservation at all costs. Torture? No problem. Innocents killed? Who cares as long as it's not in your backyard, right? Sorry, I don't do paranoia...

Posted at 5:04PM on Feb 2nd 2009 by skidoo

Skidoo-
That is absolutely rediculous statement. In my view everyone can think and believe as he/she will but if there actions threaten my family and my country then yes torture is ok by me. DIPLOMACY does NOT WORK WITH TERRORISTS you idiot. You chastize Bush/Cheney for warcrimes and such but under Mr. Obama guess what civilians were killed in Pakistan!!
You dont do paranoia? No, see you just dont do!!

INSTIGATOR---- Could not have said it any better than you!!!! Well done my friend!!!

who has the facts? ME

Had to laugh that you called my statement ridiculous and then proceeded to agree with it. It's all about the perception of what is threatening, the last 8 years were full of an administration trying to scare us into believing that EVERYTHING was a threat and therefore they could throw our laws and freedoms out the window. Not very American...
Heard that Palin lied to her own party - she was invited to a Republican retreat last weekend in VA and turned it down saying she "had pressing state business in Juneau." Next thing you know she's in DC at the Alfalfa dinner palling around with friends of terrorists, the elite, the "insiders"...etc. She will step on her own party(and family) to get attention..

She is hot

Your statement" that everyone who does not believe as you do is horrible and evil " is what I said to be rediculous. I like Palin and if she lied then she lied. Mr. Obama is lying constantly these days to but he is the " messiah" so that is ok. He nominating tax cheats and lobbyists left and right but hey it is ok because he is Mr. Obama. Trust me, Mr. Obama has been stepping on people his whole political carreer with the help of the media he barely has to do a thing because they do it for him. Your guy Mr. Obama is going to get this country into trillions of $$'s in debt and his downfall will be fun to watch that is for sure.

abcdefg

You people need to get your information straight before you go bashing Governor Palin. Your entitled to your own opinions but all this wrong information is getting to be ridiculous! You just repeat hearsay and not facts!

who has the facts? ME

Wow..."his downfall will be fun to watch." That's really scary. Even as a Democrat, I got behind Bush after 9/11 as an American concerned about our future. It was only after a few years of failed policies there that I grew disillusioned with the administration. I guess it's OK for America to go down the crappper as long as you are right...right??
Although I am not thrilled with spending the money, I sure hope it works, for America's sake, not for my own personal satisfaction with being right or wrong.