Bobby Brown's New Edition Is in Her Belly

2/3/2009 4:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We don't know who gave him permission, but Bobby Brown has somehow been allowed to procreate again -- as evidence here by his glowing, knocked-up girlfriend Alicia Etheridge.

inspired

bobby brown looks like jay z mixed with donnie walberg and that woman looks like a ghetto version of where's waldo, 'where's the crack head who gets beat"

Babbs

dat's nasty, baby!

barbara

sad..they look cracked out... i hope the baby is healthy

DiamondPrincess

The look awful and she looks like she has a bruise on the side of her face :(

Laura

I agree with Renee, it looks like the gf got socked in the jaw. Remember, crack is whack ya'll.

KimmyPage

Er, I don't know about preggers, but she sure looks like she got hit in da mouf...a few times

soj

They look like a homeless couple

wtf

OMG

Cornflakes

Hey, let's not jump to conclusions. Who said it was Mr. Brown that hit her? It could have been her pimp or her drug dealer. Same goes with the paternity of the baby.

mary

Sheesh. How many kids is that now for Bobbby crackhead? 9 10? She looks messed up in more ways than one. She has a huge bruise on her face. Probably got that from falling down.

Lenn K.

I'm one that always say, guys get a condom, but there are some cases where gals get the pill or something. You don't have to get knocked up by Bobby Brown, how about not even having sex with him.

Who Caresss!!!

For love of child protective services... shudn't this crackhead be castrated already??

PEPSI Generation

Yes yes DO you want to join my new united states of africa?

Paula

I DATED A BUS DRIVER WHO DROVE A LEASE BUS FOR BOBBY FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS OFF AND ON. HE HAD HIS GIRLFRIEND AT THAT TIME & THEIR CHILD WITH THEM ON THE BUS. I WAS ON THAT BUS FOR A WEEK & WAS TREATED WITH MORE RESPECT THAN I HAD EVER BEEN BY SOME OF THE "STARS" I HAD BEEN AROUNDL I AM NOT SAYING HE IS PERFECT BUT BEFORE EVERY SHOW HE GOT THE BAND TOGETHER IN THE BUS & PRAYED. WHEN THE SHOW WAS OVER HE GOT THEM OVER TO THE BUS AGAIN & THEY THANKED GOD FOR A GOOD SHOW. EVERYTIME I WOULD BE LEAVING TO GO BACK TO TENNESSEE HE WOULD ALWAYS HUG ME & ASK ME TO COME BACK ANYTIME. MY 15 YR. OLD DAUGHTER WENT OUT & STAYED A WEEK WITH MY FRIEND & SHE WAS TREATED WITH RESPECT. PEOPLE JUST TAKE ANYTHING THEY READ ABOUT & BELIEVE IT. i TOTALLY AGREE HE HAS MADE SOME BAD CHOICES. i SAW HIM HELP PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE HE COULD. HE WASN'T SEEING WHITNEY THEN. SHE ISN'T THIE GIRL NEXT DOOR.

Kay

She's a crabby-looking thing, isn't she? Must be the company she keeps.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments