« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Snoop

Rhymin' and Steelin'

2/3/2009 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Dogg is a bigger and better Steelers fan than you -- and he's got the autographed helmet to prove it.

Snoop Dogg: Click to watch
Snoop rolled into LAX last night with a proud grin on his face, showing off the helmet signed by the likes of legend Jack Ham, safety Troy Polamalu, coach Mike Tomlin ... the list goes on.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ValoHalo

Good Ol' Snoop.

Pregnant at 44

His is one lucky dog to get that!!

Lord Xenu

Any word on if Snoopy will be doing SOUL PLANE 2 ???

I still cant believe Black Entertainment Television shows that movie constantly. Ironically its probably one of the most racist movies ever. Plus its just plain HORRIFYING AWFUL.

daxon

snoopy ! the dude is cool his tv show is cool too even tho it scripted to death lol

Bex

Didn't Snoop murder someone? Nah, he's not better than me.

Bex

Only in America can a murderer become rich and famous and adored!

Holy Crap!

Unless Snoop is from the 'Burgh, there is no way he can be a bigger fan than ANYONE in the real Steeler Nation...we take that really seriously! OBTW, TMZ, Hamm has 2 M's...just so you are aware.

Liz

Did he steal the helmet or buy it?

dafeedil

#7, I hear ya, 'burghgirl. I'm from the 'Burgh, now living in Indy, and I'm still and always will a die hard Steeler fan. To say he's a bigger fan that us from Pittsburgh ticks me off, I can't stand him. I wish I had that helmet, tho. If he's such a fan, is he in downtown Pittsburgh for the Steeler parade? I'd be there if I still lived in the 'Burgh.

poopsi

NO MATTER WHAT ANY OF YOU HATERS SAY HE HAS THE HELMET AND OWN TV SHOW , MUSIC CAREER AND MONEY AND HE STILL IS WITH HIS FAMILY, GET OVER IT SNOOP IS THE MAN

heftogo

I wasnt aware that you have to live in Pittsburgh to be a true Steelers fan. I live in Browns Town and I take alot of crap for being a Pittsburgh fan, But I would never turn my back on my team! I say that makes me a TRUE Pittsburgh Steelers fan.

TMill23

I love Snoop, but man this dude is the biggest bandwaggon fan out there. If the Cards won, he would be sporting a Cards outfit. C'mon Snoop, you're better than that.

magalona

just for ur information he isnt jumping on no banwagon he has been a steelers fan for a long time do ur research people!!!

SNOOP DOGG!!!!!

suzmac

I'm from the Burgh and I love Snoop D o double G! I love watching his show and seeing the Steeler Country signs on his "dogg house." Don't hate Snoop. If you look back, he's been rocking the Steel City Jerseys for years! Go Snoop and most importantly GO Stillers!

deb

I was born and raised in California, and I'm a big fan like Snoop, you don't have to live in Pittsburge to be a huge fan.
Remember STEELERNATION is where ever we breed; we are all over the world, the most fans anywhere, just like the Lakers, they have fans all around the world, either you love em or hate em.

I have been a Steeler Fan since 1974.

I dont think Snoop stole that helmet why whould he need to steal when he's a millionaire?
Ask that question about the big time execs on wall street and the bankers, those are the real thugs.

2065 days ago