Pesci -- I Have Friends in High Places!

2/5/2009 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joe PesciJoe Pesci has pull -- so he says, after telling L.A. County Sheriff's deputies he was calling their boss on them after getting a ticket.

It happened Tuesday at 9:30 PM in West Hollywood. Pesci stopped his car in a red zone and, with the motor running, allegedly flicked a cigarette out the window. Deputies cited Mr. Yutes for impeding traffic and throwing a cig out of a car.

Joe was none too pleased and law enforcement sources tell us he got on his phone, and then told officers he had just called Sheriff Lee Baca himself and that Baca would take care of it for him. We're guessin' he was bluffing.

P.S. -- He got the ticket.

99centz

FIRST AGAIN!!!JUST LEAVING YOU ALL IN MY WAKE!

Lala

So....Pesci should be able to park wherever he wants, then litter and be able to get way with it? The cop should have just cowered and not done his job? I love him on the screen, but Pesci is an a-hole in person

Dr. Adams

What a little P-R-I-C-K....all these stars seem to think that they're sh-t dont stink!!!

Dr. Adams

toofastforyou!
You need a hoby.........

Bex

I met Joe back in 2003. We went to a motel and did some blow. He smoked non-stop and drank for like 15 hours! Every other word was f***. When he wanted to go to bed, he couldn't get it up. He had the teeniest little wanker I ever saw! When he finally fell asleep, I booked it the hell out of there! True story!

DARKMAN

Devito Gave me a call.GOVENATOR will take care of it.SHYLOCK`ss KICHEN CABINET.

99centz

toofastforyou do you just sit there all day waiting for tmz to post something new?Its like sexual perversion for you,you get off on this.sick sick sick.

PEPSI Generation

I did NOT post that last post.how dare you use my name like that.GOVENATOR don`t play you will see right 99centz?.

99centz

#7 wings yes i do get off on this!Dont be jelous of my quikness! Im just keepin it real.imtofastforyou!

Amy

hahahahahahahaaa funny

Disgusting

The reason he thought Baca would fix it is because Baca has been all about the celebrity justice

Carrys F.

toofastforyou - get a life, man. It is really scary that you just wait around for a pathetic website to update its stories. You freak. Why don't you get a facebook page or something? Therapy might help you.

123

OK,since when is it illegal to throw a butt out a car window? CA is getting ridiculous with their smoking laws, among other things

Carrys F.

toofast - I'm not jealous. I'm sad for you. That's just soo . . . sad and weird.

PEPSI Generation

Get real,thats so TMZ lsat Century.....I remember when I first coined that fraze on the set of ABC`s AMERIKA.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments