Jessica Melts Down in Michigan

2/6/2009 2:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica SimpsonJessica Simpson stunk it up on stage again – and it didn't have anything to do with high-waisted jeans.

According to fans, including the Grand Rapids Press, Jessica had a minor meltdown on stage, unable to finish songs and forgetting the lyrics to her single "Come On Over." She apologized to the crowd, and even told the audience during her last song she felt like walking off stage.

One theory for the shaky show was the absence of BF Tony Romo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Christi B.

Well, #61, if she's "preggers" hanging out in a bar and drinking double Grey Goose and sodas is not a good plan.....

2054 days ago

Meghan

The majority of the people on here are weird haters. You people get pleasure in talking so mean about her. It's very pathetic. I feel sorry for her - obviously she does have emotions just like you or me. In my opinion, I think she acted like this on stage because she probably has a lot of anxiety due to all the negative press she's been getting. It's not fun to feel panick or anxiety - and people should be FAR MORE UNDERSTANDING. Only she knows what it's like to live her life - NOT ANY OF YOU - DON'T JUDGE! Certain people get sick pleasure out of watching others that they're jealous of suffer...That's disguisting and evil. You people should work on your souls...

2054 days ago

Me

I think the diet pills she started taking in reaction to the mom-jeans episode went to her head.

Keep the curves, Jessica. Many of us think they look good on you.

2054 days ago

teetee97

I knew when I heard that she was trying for country that she was desperate to compete with Carey Underwood. I have not heard about a hit country single and it seems that it is medicore venues with no talent. There is no competition on class Jessica compared to the beautiful Carey Underwood.

2052 days ago

crystal

Does Jessica think she is beyond rehearsing? I just can't understand why this loser continues to put in one bad performance after another. Her voice is weak because she has never hired a voice coach to teach her how to sing correctly. Her stage presence stinks because she has never hired someone who could show her some stage moves. Grabbing your hair constantly is not a stage move Jessica. Now, she can't remeber the words to her songs and she is crying on stage, because her pathetic boyfriend didn't show up. HOW UNPROFESSIONAL. Its to bad pathetic singers like Jessica aren't held accountable for screwing up, like the res of the public. IF I screw up at work, not only am I held accountable, I have alot of explaining to do to my supervisor. Bad singers like Jessica just take the money and run. WHAT A JOKE. SHE IS A JOKE AND WILL ALWAY BE A JOKE.

2050 days ago