Brown's Rented Lamborghini Impounded

2/9/2009 11:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It appears this is the silver rental Lamborghini Chris Brown had driven the night of the alleged incident. We're told cops towed a vehicle from the scene at Hancock Park to a nearby police impound lot, where it still remains behind a chain-link fence.

Chris Brown's Lamborghini

David Blank

This isn't the type of hit Chris Brown wants us to hear about...

2089 days ago

Stian

It wouldn`t be of any surprise if she hit him first.. it`s called gender equality, and if she did hit him first, he`s allowed a swing too.. don`t be playing a vitcim you feminist

2089 days ago

Mike B

Why in the hell would he RENT a car like that? What a loser.

2089 days ago

JB

@Mike B

maybe because at a time like this it's not wise to buy a depreciating asset like a lamborghini. the thing loses a years salary of worth as soon as you drive it off the lot. not to mention the 12k a year minimum maintenance costs and that's in assuming you kept the mileage under 2,500 per year.

the real question is why would you BUY a car like that.

2089 days ago

Mick

Who's Chris Brown and why should I care?

2089 days ago

Mike B

MC: You know "The Business" huh? What a joke.

Joao: What is wrong with the car you own. That is why you buy it. To drive it. If you ask me he is just a wanna be punk.

2089 days ago

c

what kind of horrible picture is that???

2089 days ago

Article19

WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING CHRIS BROWN CAR ........ IT CLEARLY STATES (((((( RENTAL CAR )) )))))
ANOTHER WORD FOR BROKE ASS WANNA BE BALLER.... THE PRODUCER MAKE THE MONEY....NOT THE SINGERS !!.... IT'S A SMALL PERCENT MADE BY THE SINGER.

THEN THEY SPEND IT ALL ON ((( SPINGING RIMS AND DIAMOND CHAINS ))). LOL !!

2088 days ago

Article19

If the STD accusations are true, then he had every right in putting her in check, yeah maybe not wit his hands but then again how would you react ? You would never know unless someone gave you the bad news. You don't run around giving people STDs knowingly especially that one.... It's for life !! If it was me..... I would have put my FOOT in her ASS too for giving me a STD. Believe me when I say this.........I'm almost positive that she knew way before hand and please lets not get into STD Symptoms. Extra cheese or if it smells funny which would be the basic one ( MEN or WOMAN ).....uuuuhhhuhh ?? Then something is wrong (PERIOD!!). The should be legal ramifications for giving someone STDs because you have to look at the big picture. You can get someone really sick as well blind in some STD cases. No Joke !! You might be able to have children as well. Furthermore not washing you ass and going to the doctor or free clinic to take care of those issues means you should keep your hot pocket closed until further notice or stop putting your spoon in other peoples cereal bowls....PERIOD !!!!

2088 days ago

adonna

What is this world coming to when a playa has to rent a car? I guess this chump isn't selling as many cds and tickets as I do.

2088 days ago

adonna

Hey Article19:

Sounds like you speak from experience.

2088 days ago

:-P

Duhhh ppl in the industry rent cars like that...believe it or not they hav sum sense not to buy that thing..it cost as much as my house. Nd u dont hav 2 be in 'the business' 2 kno that...u just need 2 get out a lil more...lollllllll

2088 days ago

speak da truth

@ #13-Elle Navarro - you're the PSYCHO. I hope she doesn't take him back. But, if she does, I hope they both get help, so this doesn't happen again. He needs help immediately.

2088 days ago

Dirk Dingle

Chris Brown is from Humpy Town! Humpy Town = Tappahannock, Va We are so proud of you, Chris!

2088 days ago

Pixelz

Well I see even some one pretending to be a celeberty is posting on here too. Well All I can say is IF it were then that person would know ALL celebs drive rented cars... It's just what they do. And C.B. lives in New York now... so ya he rented a car. Who cares if he did. Thats not the issue here. He got into a situation and now is facing that issue. HE went to the P.D. no one had to drag him there. He made CRIMINAL THREATS. The D.A. sent the case BACK to the P.D. for further investigation.... Sounds like to me something isnt adding up and they are trying to put all the pieces together.... Maybe the bite radious doesnt match his bite radious.... maybe there are wounds on C.b.'s body that are NOT accounted for.. What ever it is they arent too sure and need more facts. I see alot of people crusifying him on GOSSIP alone... thats a shame. No one is perfact and many times we all fall... Thanks to Adam and Eve... That being said. I do feel that there is things that need to be done. One of such things is for BOTH of them to get HELP. Anger management, Couples theripy, comunity service ( For him in a DV program ). Things can be repaired and they can get on with their lives seporately. I do believe they should not be together any more and should just call it quits. None of us were there we know no REAL facts just speculation. And now He is being fried like fish dinner and she is being slammed. Why do people have to be so rotten to one another... Would you like it IF it were you?? I highly doubt it! Let the dust settle and see where the REAL facts are!!

2088 days ago