Chris Brown Will No Longer 'Do a Body Good'

2/10/2009 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is officially being stripped of his milk mustache.

Chris Brown

In the wake of his arrest -- and the allegations he beat up Rihanna -- the "Got Milk" people have fired off the following statement:

"The Milk Mustache campaign is taking the allegations against Chris Brown very seriously. We are very proud and protective of the image of the Milk Mustache campaign and the responsible message it sends to teens. Mr. Brown's ad was launched last fall and is scheduled to end this week."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Crystal

Yippie!!!!!. Double Mint dumped the punk!!!!!

2043 days ago

noyankhere

12. this tans my hide! im going to boycot cows,boycot milk,boycot kellogs,boy cot wriglys ,and im going to boycot you posters who post such mean things about chris.if you only under stood the black culture,you woulnt be so insenceative!

Posted at 2:55PM on Feb 10th 2009 by boy coter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that post has to be a serious wind up or americans really are that stupid..

2043 days ago

Brown_Eyed_Angel26

I am so disqusted with this whole situation, anyone who thinks that Rihanna got what she deserved or thinks it's ok need to get a beat down themeselves...Chris is nasty i dont care what Rihanna may have for Chris to do this to her there is NEVER a good excuse for abuse like that unless you defending yourself and i highly doubt Chris was defending himself from her...i dont even know why she was with him in the first place she is so beautiful she could have had any guy 10x better then him that guy was a fool to do this to her i hope he gets what he deserves someone needs to give him a good beating. CHRIS BROWN IS A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2042 days ago

What?

While I don't condone his alleged assault against Rihanna, I am amused by the reaction of many of Rihanna's rapper friends & colleagues. I'm sure many of them would love to get some vigilante justice but... "Beatdown" Brown's actions are pretty much in accordance with the way that many rappers treat the women in their lives- or at least that's the impression they want their fans to have. I wonder who amongst this peanut gallery or real thugs or poser wannabes can say that they haven't treated their women much the same-only we don't know since those victioms weren't famous, nor were they assaulted at a high profile event like the Grammys. Again, I think it's inexcusable to inflict that kind of damage on another human being, and exponentially so when that human can't defend his or herself. However, it will be interesting to see all these self proclaimed thugs line up to weigh in on how indefensible Chris Brown's actions are while dealing with similar situations in their own personal lives. Hmmm.

2042 days ago

What?

One thing no one's touched on yet is what this young woman did to make this nice young man so angry. I'd like to know.

2042 days ago

Chrisbrownlova

Im really upset that chris did this but it iight

HES STILL MA BOOOO LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE SOOOOO HOT!!

2042 days ago

Sothern Belle

I think Chris Brown is an honorable young man who got caught up in a situation that became bigger than even he or Rihanna thought. I don't believe for one second this young man "beat" this young girl. Everyone is so ready to condemn him without seeking for the truth..... I hate that he is losing his endorsements over this tabloid gossip. It's none of your/ our business that he isn't talking. All that matters is there was not enough evidence for him to be charged with assult nor battery which tells me that Rihanna had no black eyes, no scratches or bruises and the split lip says nothing about anything. I wish you the best of luck Chris, once the TRUTH is out, your endorsements will be back with an apology in hand.......

2042 days ago

alex

i love you chris brown! i love this ad, wish they could still run it...im not saying rihanna got what she deserved...haha maybe i am. but she started the whole thing, he just had to protect himself bc shes so big and nasty and had a weapon and she should get what she deserves by starting it..actually she kinda did, but she should be the one in the running for jail not him

2042 days ago

Lynn

it was ending anyway....not b cuz of this....wutever she's crazy and she got wut she deserved!!! I love u chris

2041 days ago

DRESGURL9217

BAD BILL BO BAGGINS

SHE DIDNT NEED TO!!! THE BISH GOT WHT SHE DESERVED!

2041 days ago

DRESGURL9217

BAD BILL BO BAGGINS

WHO R U HER MOTHER? DIDNT THINK SO, I SAY WHT I WANT WEATHER SHE OR U LIKE IT OR NOT!! DEAL WIT IT!

2041 days ago

Mii Babii

Chris brown did a wrong thing but he still iz the same person.
they aint take r kelly atuff when he peed on that girl.
but when thsi happen he is goin tob be done for
i dont get it.
she should not have been like"he is dropping me off make sure the cops are there" she dumb
if his stuff comes of soo does R Kellys...T.I..cause they all did bad things.
i still see him as the same chris.

2041 days ago

Chris is INNOCENT!!

Yes!! Finally somebody with some dignity & who feels the way I feel, Thank You, Sothern Belle! I am gettin tired of everybody coming down on Chris, all of a sudden...All ya'll heard was "Rihanna has been beaten by her boyfriend Chris Brown", ya'll took that and ran with it...If any of you all were really truly a Chris Brown fan, seen him in various interviews, pictures, videos, dancing, smiling & enjoying his success, ya'll would know deep down inside ya'll "1 track mind", that Chris would NEVER lay a hand on Rihanna, let alone any girl he's with..Chris is a kind hearted, fun loving, energetic young man..That would explain what I am, I truly am a Chris Brown fan to the heart, I love that boy! I am disappointed that he's in the situation he's in because of somebody like Rihanna, she ain't all Peaches n' Cream, please get that through ya'll heads! I personally believe that Rihanna is a "Drama Queen", she is making up all these "FAKE" stories, and it's keeps going on & on until you're like "ok, I've heard enough of her non-sense, she's the krazy one!!" Thats why Rihanna is hiding out right now & nobody knows where she is, even TMZ don't know where she's hiding! LOL...All of her lying is going to catch up to her, KARMA is a B***h!! She's going to get her's trust & believe!! Rihanna is going downhill, pretty soon she won't be the face of Covergirl anymore, just watch & see....Rihanna will be begging for gigs, they gonna be like, "Don't tell us you're sorry cus you're not, when you know you're only sorry you got caught aaa, in a lie, but she put on quite a show, she really had us going, she aint gettin nomo gigs, they better hurry up!" LOL... :-)

Chris is going to climb back to the TOP of the charts & getting his endorsements back, know this people!!
I stand by Chris 100%, he's INNOCENT!!

2041 days ago

Dirk

I dunno why anyone is surprised by any of this, he's just a thug, in his case he's a thug with money. Money changed nothing really. Still nothing but a thug.

2040 days ago