Miley Apologizes -- Take Two

2/10/2009 2:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After finally realizing that her first apology wasn't much of one, Miley Cyrus is actually saying she's "sorry" for taking part in this photo that mocks Asians.

Miley Cyrus

Miley took to her fan club website to give the second mea culpa. She wrote:

"I want to thank all of my fans for their support not only this week, but always! I really wanted to stress how sorry I am if the photo of me with my friends offended anyone. I have learned a valuable lesson from this and know that sometimes my actions can be unintentionally hurtful. I know everything is a part of GOD's ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman he aspires me to be. Peace and love, Miles"

SO

Miley has a MAN'S voice !! Plus, has anyone told her she CAN'T act ??

Akuma Shinigami

you made fun of Miley on the Asian aspect but, took a shot with the ninja slap at Laquisha... How is it any different? Love your show, just pointing out. What can I say you inspire me....but if you are going to pick at a scab. If the Asian in the photo didn't take offense...why should you? I agree with the whole gods plan aspect of your point for her defense. Was you ninja comment part of gods plan? Not religious here, just curios. How many of your comments do you read anyway? I do like the rest of the show. Why do groups of people get to vote against a persons choice when they are not involved? Not politically correct here.
Rice Cracker

jakem

does anyone else realize she looks drunk and high, maybe billy needs to send her to rehab before she does become the next lindsay or brit. cause shes worse then they were at her age. look at the guy on the right with the alcohol. wake up billy your daughter is a total fake. she drinks and smokes behind your back. and someone should break her and the man apart. i say man cause shes 16and hes 20. jail time anyone? if not for the sex maybe the providing alcohol to minors.

Parham

Wow her aplogy even makes it worst by saying that "I know everything is a part of GOD's ultimate plan, and mistakes happen"!!! this is just wrong.she is directly saying she is feeling bad for asians and "GOD" has a ultimate plan.. as if its a bad thing to have that kind of eyes!!!! WoW Mily please read ur comments once!!

blahblahwhocares

dude shes sitting right next to a ASIAN kid!! why is everyone making a big deal shes a young girl!! we all need to find something else better to do than to pick on a 15 year old kids making a face!!

Angel

Well for one her and her friend's look totally wasted, and two if she were my daughter she would pray she was in purgatory because I would ground her and take away EVERY privaledge that she had. Also I don't care if she was 16 or not! I would not hesitate to beat that little girl's a$$. She's so careless, and quite selfish it seems. When you have money like she does I guess you just don't give a crap anymore. She should try acting 16 for once. Instead of trying to be five one day and 25 the next. Act your age you spoiled little brat!! I have 2 daughters of my own ages 8 and 3 1/2, and that kind of behavior is totally unacceptable!! She should be ashamed of herself. I'm sorry, she's messed up too many times. Sorry doesn't cut it anymore!! I don't and I will never allow my daughter's to watch hanna montana!

JayP

Since when does "GOD's plan" involve Miley Cyrus making chinky eyes in a photograph? I know GOD works in mysterious ways, but come on Miley, get with the program.

Hlove

She looks sweet as an asian. Sweet weiner warmers most asians!

SP

Come on everyone has done this at some point in their lives. Get over this PC crap it is so yesterday. We live in the land of the offended. Funny when someone makes fun of Christians no one seems to think it is a problem. Or when Obama fans wear his pic to school's it does not offend the republican teachers or kids. It is always a double standard in this country. Just like Al Gore wants us to freeze in the winter and burn up in summer, while he jets around the world and keeps his mansion nice and comfy.

Laura Delacruz

Miley Cyrus is a child. Teenagers do questionable acts all of the time. I find it crazy that this is such a big deal. I am sure that in time she will grow into a responsible adult but for now she should be allowed to act like anyother sixteen year old acts without being scrutinized for everything move she makes.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

I am Asian and I think Miley is a Great Person and a very talented actor. The OCA is a far left wing organization and should be ignored , they certainly do Not represent asians.

O_O

Wow...She finally realizes... Oh, I didnt know I was being racist? popularity just went down...BIG TIME.

Yo Yo Ma Ma

She Chinese. She make joke. She make pee pee in your Coke.

John

There is a guy in that picture doing 'rabbit ears'! Will no one speak up for Rabbit Rights?!?

JDINLA

This is absolutely ridiculous that people are making such a big a deal out of nothing!!! There's an Asian guy IN the pic for crying out loud and I'm sure this is a case of kids being kids. Get a life people!!