Rihanna's Injuries -- "Horrific"

2/10/2009 2:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna & Chris BrownLaw enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

low fuel level

This is outrageous. What a bastard. Anybody that "forgives" him is an ignorant fool. I hope that Rihanna drops him for good and that she can heal and move on with her life. There are so many real men that would never hurt her in this way. Don't you folks remember the first award last night was to Jennifer Hudson? How do you think that tragedy began? It starts with abuse and can end in murder. Who does this f***er think he is? I'd say the Ike Turner. I hope that this ends his career, It should.

Daddy

Rihanna is so beautiful...don't know much about her music, but this is just so horrible!! She needs to know that this was not her fault and that no one, let alone her, ever deserves to be treated like this. Chris is just sadistic and evil....any one who would do this is pure evil. Get well soon Rihanna, wishin u the best :)

justice is served

Yes because STYLISTS have the market on intelligence and open mindedness.

realitysetsin

How much money is the State of California going to spend if it takes on this case even if Rihanna does not press charges??? Last thing I heard California was past broke and bankrupt. They can't pay state workers and lay of cops but they can take on this case with tax payer money? I would be pissed if I lived in Cali. I say let them go on with there lives like it never happened.

Pistol

I hope she wakes up and makes certain this loser pays.

Pieces

I started getting cold sores on occasion when I was like 7.

Posted at 11:33PM on Feb 9th 2009 by sofbness

So I am assuming that you NEVER kissed ANY adults by the time you were 7.....right?

your_a_statistic

Why is this surprising?......

You mean you can't see through Chris Brown's macho narcissistic image he and other fellow 'artist's' pride themselves on?....Wake up and smell the other side of life people.

Rhihana and all the other women who are attracted to loser's like this will always play into their 'game' and suffer in the end.

I'm sorry that she was abused, and it's very WRONG! I hope she grows positively from this...

But what can you say.....It is was it is.

ps: pop culture is an ever growing and depressing plague in the United States.

Daddy

I don't think Chris is gay just because he hit Rihanna... he might be gay, that's the rumor, but it has NOTHING to do with what he did. He's just a d-bag loser...

justice is served

Most everyone has surmised that Serenity is no more than a joke and to be ignored.

JunkHead

probably deserved it

justice is served

Well said #88.

Jo

"82. Yes because STYLISTS have the market on intelligence and open mindedness."

Yeah because that's what I totally tried to say right? You, freak, have no market on anything. Open mindedness will elude you forever.

Rihanna, like any victim of violence, needs support. I hope she has alot of love to guide her

Raq

He chewed her like some Doublemint!!

Daddy

WE'RE ALL WITH U RIH!!!!! CHRIS GONNA GET THE SMACK DOWN THEN ROT HIS AZZZ IN JAIL

emmanuelle

56. you can take the boy out of the hood, but not the hood out of the boy. let's hear it for another wonderful example of a young african american youth acting like he thinks he should because of his skin color.

Posted at 11:27PM on Feb 9th 2009 by ella ella ella eh eh eh

*********************************************
... The typical serial killer is male, between the ages of 25-35, and white. ...