Octuplet Mom

What a Tangled Web

She Weaves

2/11/2009 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alert Congress, because America's favorite food stamp assisted, artificially inseminated, unemployed, Jolie-lipped loon mother of fourteen, Nadya Suleman, is looking for her very own bail out too ... from you!

0211_nadya_website-1

Octopussy has created a website where people can make donations, leave comments or send items to her and her eight biblically named rugrats via her Los Angeles publicist. Are press reps included in WIC?

Let's hope the crazy doc/womb raider who implanted Octomom with all fourteen of her kids makes a hefty donation. But, regardless, whether you donate or not, one thing's for sure: We all support her!

terry

I was wondering if anyone out there has thought of what this woman's situation is going to be like when the 8 newborns reach the age of say 3-4 years, her oldest child would be about 10 or 11 now. can you imagine a single mother looking after 14 kids now. For those of us who know what it's like to raise even 1 or 2 toddlers, it can be a handful.She's going to have 8 and still have to worry about 6 other children under the age of 12 years. I was just wondering if anyone else out there thought of this future senario.

2004 days ago

terry

Hey Simonae, Excellent post, You pretty much said everything that needed to be said about this woman. I couldn't have said it better. A high 5 to you!

2004 days ago

baerbaer

Maybe she should have studied to become a preschool teacher. OH WAIT!!! What am I thinking?? I wouldn't want that woman within a breath of my kids ... if I could have them.

When those kids reach their Terrible-Twos and her other six kids are reaching the "emboldened ages" she will probably need to be medicated to keep from killing herself.

2003 days ago

sanjuro

No comment? Strange. The babies do look indeed premature, jeez, they're anything but healthy, poor things.

acitirol

Incredible!

Texas

What a surprise you can't actually read the comments people send her. I wonder if she actually gets any words of encouragement.

Furious

They need to cut out this woman's uterus. She is a drain on society. She is worse than the illegals who come over here. She should spend the money she spent on IV fertilization on caring for her six other kids. This is a joke. They should sell these kids into international smuggling ring.

cjs

Ok ENOUGH with the Angie stuff. Mia Farrow has 15 kids !!!

Carrys F.

Do we get to pick the name of the child we want to sponsor? And does it come with a photo and bio sheet with monthly updates? Oh, wait. That's a different save the children fund . . . My bad.

Carrys F.

All I've got is advise for that woman who makes sad choices. Get the doctor who knocked her up with so many babies to help out!!

p

Dont give this wack job any hits to her site. Do not watch Dateline or any other shows that focus on her. Let child services please save these babies from this mentally compromised loonatic.

cindy

Mia Farrow can AFFORD 15 kids & doesnt receive WELFARE. This girl doesnt work, hasnt worked, has no insurance so WHO PAID for the invitro?!??!

Cassandra Hohman

The cow decided not to opt for selective abortion. Bible Banging Christers should line up to help her. Oh, I forgot they only have fetus love. Once they pop out have nothing to do with them.

Carrys F.

Where on Earth did she get the money for all those fertility treatments and a little plastic surgery? I don't get it. Well, she should have not used the money on the surgeries for her babies. She's not getting a DIME from me!!

Patty

I wouldn't give her a dime!