Mary-Kate:

Fur-ocious!

2/13/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carrying her trademark 2005 oversized nana shades and a coffee cup, Mary-Kate Olsen maneuvered a NYC sidewalk wearing her finest Chewbacca pelt on Thursday.

MKO is in the running for the title of PETA's Worst-Dressed Celeb of 2009. With her denim cutoffs and Lindsay leggings, she should have this contest in the (leather) bag!

Launch Photos

Robert

WOOKIE!!

2018 days ago

Borat

She looks like a hooker.

2018 days ago

Erika

I wish everyone would leave this poor girl alone... she has her own sense of style and what's so wrong with that??? At least it's NOT real fur...

2018 days ago

Lee

Never looked better. Then again, never looked worse. You'd figure that with all the dough she's got that she could afford to buy a stylist.

2018 days ago

dam

if she knew what that animal .. whatever it was ... went through she would probobly would not even touch it ....even though regardless the whole outfit looks tacky .

2018 days ago

Erica

That's ugly. And I like FUR! Oh, and I guess her and the sis said forget school, "We already rich, BEEITCH."

2018 days ago

dam

yea rich enough not to buy real clothing i guess . ha ha ... so the next time i see road kill i should send it to these fasionista biatches LOL !!

2018 days ago

The Dude

I'd like to help her out with whatever she is doing naked in her house all the time........

2018 days ago

Mary Worth

She makes me feel like I"m the one who's rich!

Another poster child for the truism that "Money can't buy happiness!"

2017 days ago

Isabella

EWWW!!! #10...It takes an animal to know one!

2017 days ago

TMZ looser

I think she looks good and didn't get pelted by PITA freak show! MOST TMZ is HOMOS GAY, so they can't understand!

2017 days ago

Sharona

I bet that thing was pounded about all night. Man she is hot!

2017 days ago

Danielle

Fur is worn by beautiful animals and ugly people.

2017 days ago

susan

Fur farmers use the cheapest killing methods available. Electrocution fries the animals from the inside out in order to avoid damaging the pelts. The animals convulse, shake, and often cry out before suffering painful heart attacks. I wish Mary-Kate would watch a video of this and then think hard about whether she really wants to support this type of cruelty.

2017 days ago

why?

I wonder how it feels to know that the only men who are attracted to you are Pedophiles who like it when their women look about 11 yrs old. They look a little freakish to me. I don't know if that is real fur but if it is then all I can say is what a heartless cold blooded wench, no wonder no real or decent men want anything to do with her.

2017 days ago