Nikki Sixx

Blasts Bottle Rocket Babe

2/17/2009 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nikki Sixx graphically (and hypocritically) bitched out a female fan during a recent concert for doing the exact same thing he did just moments before -- throwing a water bottle.

The Motley Crue bass guitarist went nuclear after a water bottle came flying at him on stage. Only problem: It appears the bottle was the same one he hurled at her 10 seconds earlier.

Don't dish out what you can't take!

john araya

douchebag

Sharon

For what it's worth, he did issue an apology on his blog today...

Boo

Someone is leading a miserable life. All his anger towards this woman proves it. She only threw it back. What a dumbass. All those years of drugs really fries your brain leading you to do dumbass things like this.

steve

that fan should be really greatfull that nikki and the band even proformed for her bc the next time thell come ino there town they might night proform and i dont get what the big deal is so he throw his bottle too a fan compared too all the old pantara concerts, hatebreeds concertsand so on a motley crue concert is really lame and subdo'ed

Marla

Come on people...get real....everyone knows that the fans eat it up and practically kill each other for anything that a band member throws into the audience. It's called "memorabilia" and he does this at every show.. If the b*&ch didn't want the water she shouldn't have thrown it back but gave it to someone else or thrown it away. We as fans should know this happens at practically all concerts and yes it's common sense that the band IS allowed to do what they wish but the fans have to restrain themselves....hence SECURITY...I think it was TOTALLY justified....admit it YOU would have fought to get that bottle of water.

LooneyGirl

Ick that kind of behavior on the part of Nikki Sixx is just disgusting.

My2Cents

He throws his water bottle, among other things, to his fans as momentos, not to peg people in the face, head or their body with it. He had to duck from her toss or he'd (from how I judged) would have been pegged right in the forehead. They get things thrown at them once in awhile. Wouldn't you bitch someone out for trying to harm you when you're performing for them?

BTW, the gender of their fans are about equal, from what I see at their gigs anyway.

Brewstie, you know Nikki right? Otherwise I don't know where you get off calling him a woman hater.

steve

in response too number 65 thats part of being at a metal concert joanne ana river rat have u ever been too a pantara or hatebreed concert guess not thats how musicians interact with there autience by throwing there drum sticks what have u she should be greatfull that niki and the band even took the time too preform for her bc he might not ever do that ever again

steve

nikki and the band dont have too do anything / proform they have better things too do other then playing for ungreatfull fans they can refuse too play or pck up and go home and or retire all together then were will that girl be then shell be really balling

wendy

I thought he said he was sober 6YEARS . What a DUMB ASS I think he needs the ATTENTION because he is getting OLD.

SO VERY UNCOOL

Chris

Thanks for posting this TMZ. Dude was so wrong! The verbal comments were completely out of line.
Glad I didn't go to the SD show. After seeing this, doubt I'd ever go see the old bitter men from the crue again.

DZAL

Douche

2043 days ago

walla walla wife's a b*tch

ALRIGHT, THE OLD FOLKS ARE HOME FROM WORK NOW! EARLIER TODAY, MOST OF THE COMMENTS WERE ANTI-NIKKI. NOW THE 'OLDER SET' ARE HOME ON THEIR COMPUTER'S AND THEY ARE COMING TO DEFENSE OF 'OL SAINT NIKK! NIKKI IS ALWAYS TELLING EVERYONE THAT THE CRUE ARE THE 'FIRST BAND' TO DO THIS AND DO 'THAT'. COME ON, NIKKI! YOU OLD GOATS ARE NOT ORIGINAL! YOU COPIED ALICE COOPER AND KISS. I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE 'LOOKS THAT KILL' VIDEO ON MTV IN '83. I THOUGHT TO MYSELF- 'THE MUSIC AND VIDEO IS GOOD', BUT THESE DUDES ARE ANYTHING BUT ORIGINAL. MY POST FROM EARLIER TODAY:
Does anyone remember the MTV John Norris interview with Motley Crue years ago? The first question that John asked about their use of hairspray was in jest, and Mr. Sixx ripped off his own mic and stormed off the set like a woman PMSing! The rest of the Crue including Tommy, just sat there in amazement while Nikki threw a temper tantrum. END OF INTERVIEW, END OF CAREER! Come on, people! Nikki has sued other members of Motley Crue, for God's sake! He is beginning to look like he's wearing a fat suit.

michelish

he threw it first. he can dish but he cant take. creep. i'm really starting to hate him.

DP

You know, as a recovering drug addict, I read Nikki's book, The Heroin Diaries, and it was truly inspirational to me. However, as the old saying goes, pictures are worth a thousand words, and from the ones I've seen from his 50th birthday party, it looks to me as if he may have fallen off the wagon...again. Not judging, cuz when you point a finger at someone without 100% proof, you have three more pointing back at ya! But from the looks of his rude and crude behavior from the past few months, it kinda scares me and saddens me a great, great deal! It's just not the Nikki Sixx from the past 6-7 years that we've seen as Sixx fans!
I certainly hope this is not true at all, though I'm having terrible feelings about the entire situation! Nik is a fantastic entertainer, humanitarian and seems to be just a nice man in general whenever he is sober, and I hope that can continue for a long, long time! Not just for his sake, but his children's and his family's sake, also! I am not judging him, just simply hoping and praying for the very best for him!
Rock on Nikki, you are and idol for many people in this world, with great respect for all of your achievments on your sobriety!