Ludacris

Where the White People At?

2/19/2009 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ludacris gave a special shout out to all his white fans at club LAX in Vegas last night, because, "If it wasn't for the white people, I wouldn't be selling 2 to 3 million records and sh*t ... I love y'all."

0219_ludacris_tmz_video-1
Nothing brings people together like straight cash money.

Mentalist

There are more Puerto Ricans on food stamps and welfare than anybody you can google up the statistics any time you like. They don't even work and the Dominicans have to feed them. As for Rap? It's pathetic! And all the little suburban kiddies need to stop buying this mess. The biggest music in Europe right now is Reggae in France and R&B in Britain because they have taste.

squeakermama

Well I'm kind of light brownish. Where do I fit in?

Mentalist

I'm coming back you bitches and I will be bigger than ever! Money, money, money!

Laura

Why is it that this is okay but let a white person talk about black folks buying their records and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be hollering racist!

This is my Boom Stick

68. I agree blah! Btw...Ms Get over it Whitey. What part of Africa are you from? Just wondering. If your really from Africa you should know. However, and this may be news to you, if you were born in the United States you are simply an American. Just like all us Honky's who were born here.

Posted at 2:09PM on Feb 19th 2009 by obamasux
===========

Nice comeback........(crickets)..........NOT!

POO

Just like you did Budha

No, now that was funny....

This is my Boom Stick

78. Well you know what they say. "Once you go black...we DON'T WANT YOU BACK"

Posted at 2:22PM on Feb 19th 2009 by blah!

Did I tell you that you could crack jokes?? DID I?? Get yer a$$ out back and finish working on my lawn and picking cabbage or I'll dock you your whole days pay of .75 cents!!!

Lee

Go ahead and dock me the .75 cents. I took my pay out of your wifes azz.

Melissa B

John

so when do we get his apology for the racist generalizations?

This is my Boom Stick

"85. To "WOW'...You're right, I would never say that to a black persons face, unless it was like Oprah or someone with some sense. Not someone like 50 cent. I dont want to get shot, and I went to a black school, you mess with one, you kick their ass, they dont just walk away and take their ass whoopin like a man or woman, they go get their whole damn family and friends and you get jumped! I'm not that dumb! And about that other comment that didnt make sense, you're right, it did to whoever corrected me. Sorry, I'm white and you know 'us white folk' smoke a lot of pot (bc blacks dont do that!!! Or meth!!!) so my brains fried! AT LEAST I'M HONEST!! but I was still right!

Posted at 2:38PM on Feb 19th 2009 by Melissa"

+++++++

hahaha! You sound a little erratic my dear. Are you on pot and meth right now?

Lee

Hey Budha did you're mother give you up for some crack when you were just a little tad pole?

.....

I just wanna give a shout-out to all my black friends. U my homies! U my 'ho's! Y'all be dope.

Obamasux...funny. Notice how your question went unanswered? Yeah, 90% of the "african americans" are just labeling themselves. Can't decide if its sad or stupid. Both I guess.

dave

i am a whie drug dealer
i would like to thank my black custumers for keeping me in business

Lee

Ok in all seriousness ya'll I want to apologize for having fun with you guys AND girls. I am not racist as I had led you to believe. Really all I wanted to do was get ya'll worked up which I did and it was delightful. I spend my days here at "work" just watching movies and twiddling my thumbs and you guys are my biggest source of entertainment. My bad. ;-)
Just a quick thought though. We ARE all Americans here and even though we have our cultural differences we should always be aware that we are bonded by something that is bigger than any of us. The freedom and the uniqueness of this country. We've bled together on battlefields and we've gone through some of the hardest struggles in the history of America. Not all whites had slaves and many whites fought and died for the freedom of others as did many blacks. Slavery was a horrible thing but it did happen and it's up to us to heal together. Look at us now. I mean we're the only free country in the world to EVER elect a black man to the highest position in the world. I didn't vote for President Obama because I have different beliefs than he BUT he is my President and I will be loyal to him as long as he is. We have big differences in music, movies, religion, style, cars, food, etc etc BUT damnit we are all Americans and having these differences is OK because this is the land of the free and the home of the brave. I love all my fellow Americans even though some, black and white, need a reality check and get their priorities together.
Again, had fun bringing out the worst in you but it does bring home how much hatred is still kept inside. Let it go.