Paris Hilton: All Backed Up

2/21/2009 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a constipated "Nutcracker" ballerina, Paris Hilton and her size 11 heels emerged outside a Hollywood club.

Somebody get her an Ex-Lax on the rocks.

Paris Hilton

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mik

LMAO@U! : )

The Dude

Nothing says "I like it in the butt" more than what she is wearing. Usually that is similar to what prostitutes wear when they are entertaining a sexually disfuntional client. It's only a matter of time before she does another sex tape..

Kelly

her knees look like that vulcan, "Mr. Spocks" ears.

Beam me up Scotty

Seriously

Granpa Hilton must be so proud!
Too bad money doesn't give you class! What a waste of air and space.

Yeah Yeah

She is so damn UGLY..

Shelley

Wow, you guys are harsh. I was just going to comment that she looks a little like a drag queen in these pics.

Liz

Dude ~ So, you know what a prostitue wears for a sexualy disfunctional client!!! I guess you are telling all of us what your problem is.

Wonky Hilton really needs to get that NOSE fixed and something done to that "wonky" eye.

Kevin

I knew this chic in high school that would snort meth and have sex ALL the time with about everyone! Her eye went crooked like the way paris's is doing. She would be looking at you with one eye and the other would be searching the sky for planes...kinda just like Paris's eye is doing...

Carrys F.

Did she go right from her dance recital to the clubs???

Carrys F.

Isn't she almost 30? Why is she wearing a dress the little girls on Toddlers and Tiaras wear?

omg!

haha, she's a waste of space

Carrys F.

I just read a quote where she calls herself an icon. But, since she's so darn stupid, I think she used the wrong term. She must have meant to call herself a MORON. Because that's what a 30 year old in a tutu ballerina doll dress is.

Carrys F.

Someone put her in time out for that silly girl outfit!!

2037 days ago

One who wears white pants for Megan

What are you? british and gay? Who the F says "wonky". I know about the sexually disfunctional from hanging around your mom and her clients one of them being your dad. Maybe if they didn't task you with cleaning up the "johns" as a child, you would not feel so jaded of about what I comment...

Posted at 10:09AM on Feb 21st 2009 by Kiss My Saltine

Roger Moore

Sadly our "wonky" eyed daughter Paris is a cocaine addled sperm burping gutter slut. Our entire family hoped she would have died when incarcerated last year. Kathy should have taken that batch down the hatch.
Sincerely,