"Lost" Star -- Giving Up on the Island

2/23/2009 1:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's not just you -- even the stars of "Lost" have no idea what the hell is going on in that show.

Harold Perenneau: Click to watch
Harold Perenneau, the guy who played Michael -- before he was seemingly blown up in a boat explosion -- claims he barely even watches "Lost" anymore ... and when we asked him to explain anything about the show, he looked directly into our camera and said, "I have no idea what the hell's going on."

At least he's honest.

toofastforyou!

I LOVE BEING FIRST AGAIN!!!!

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

It's Augustus Hill...

jfp

You said a mouthfull brother. At this point I'm just hoping some midget steps out of the jungle and says: "the plane, the plane!"

Lucy

he's just pissy goes he came back for an episode and was killed off!!

The Observer

I consider myself reasonably intelligent but I'll be damned if I can figure this show out. I was an avid fan of the first couple of seasons but now all episodes of the current season sit on my DVR still unwatched. No idea if I will watch it or delete it to free up hard drive space. It seems to me that the writers abandoned their end game and instead decided to string this story out way longer than it was originally designed to last. Too bad, really.

David Miller

This is a good show but becasue of my work schedule I haven't been able to keep up with it.

Lord Xenu

Says he no longer watches LOST much and then say he has NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON? Um yeah, I think I figured out what his problems is.

Granted this is one show you really have use some brain power with and if you are a casual viewer you will have problems understanding it.

Part of the appeal of LOST is its weirdness. Same goes for FRINGE with its recently revealed duel between two universes, the other which is "slightly ahead of our own" and only 1 can survive.

Wendy

bitter much?

Gail BonedHard

# 7, that's just arrogance speaking. If you knew a little more about the science LOST is SUPPOSED to be making the core of it's nut-and-bolts fringe science, you'd realize just how ridiculous it is. In my opinion, those WITHOUT brain-power are the only fans left. Everybody else is reading GOOD science fiction aobut time travel and parallel dimensions. But, I guess it's all new to you, so have a ball!

Lynn

Hey...we started a new club. It's called WTF is going on on that Island!

Lunatic 1010101010101

Typical JJ Abrams show. Starts off great, then it just kills itself. Alias, Lost, and soon, Fringe.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Anyone else watching "Life on Mars"? Creepy weird.

jfp

JJAbrams will screw up Star Trek by doing something stupid like have a hamster wheel for the warp drive.

spelling bee

wow TMZ please check your spelling! His name is Harold Perrineau! You even messed it up in the tags at the bottom...

Fan Since 2007!!!

The "Star Trek" trailers are making me nervous, too...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments