You Wore That to The Oscars?!

2/23/2009 12:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Oscars are the biggest night in movies fashion. Check out who dressed like a slumdog and who looked more like a millionaire.

Launch photos

granmur

The first formal attire Miley has worn that looks even remotely age appropriate. Trying to repair the damage recent events have made to her image maybe?

mimi

im sorry but this is the oldest looking 16 year old i have ever seen.somebody lying. and if she is 16 i hate to see her when she 30

WBO

Steven Cojocaru and Chastity Bono were separated at birth apparently....

cat52

I really don't like her one little bit.

Kay

Silly little Miley. She's wearing fig leaves, I assume?

rocker

Miley looks very pretty

THEMOMMA

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO TMZ THE ACADEMY AWARDS ARE ABOUT " ACTORS AND ACTRESSES " NOT COMMENTARY TYPE FOLKS .............. WHO WANTS TO SEE O'DOWD , HART OR RINNA ???????

hotshannamama

This is more appropriate than what she usually wears and it looks nice on her too.

Mm

I am getting a little tired of one shoulder strap dresses. And I missed Joan Rivers.

Jay D

There are sure a lot of attractive women there tonight, a lot I've never even heard of before. The big wedding looking dresses are tacky imo. Heid Klums dress is alright, however her earings are to big and absurd looking. Best dress and most attractive woman of the night is Virginia Madsen. It's interesting to see all these beautiful women with such funny looking guys, I guess if you can get a movie or get on tv you can get a beautiful woman for yourself no matter how you look!

fashionpolice

I love keira Knieghtly's dress. My favorite so far.

lcd1023

I agree about Chastity Bono and Cojo! Cracks me up that others think the same. Loving the ugly dresses at the Oscars, all the money in the world can't buy good taste.

scarlett

Angelina is breathtaking ...

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Worst: Tie between Mary Hart and Miley Cyrus (Miley looks like some kind of huge mushroom growth out in the Enchanted Forest).

Best: You're kiddin', right?

Most Disappointing: Maria Menounos - no chick that gorgeous should show up in a getup like that - it just ain't right.

Brenda

Nobody looked worse than Miley Cyrus, that dress was awful. She also needs a good orthrodontist, that gal could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments