ALERT!!!! Megan Fox -- SINGLE

2/24/2009 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Megan FoxThe hopes, wishes, and prayers of every hetero man on Earth have finally been answered -- Megan Fox is no longer engaged to what's-his-name-who-cares-anymore.

Game on.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Oh yeah If Brian Austin Green reads this...Dont trip man..You got to bang this Beautiful thing for years....And like any relationship I bet its not as exciting anymore..You were the man hittin that, but now its time to share that treasure with some other lucky b@stards..

me

what is so HOTT about her? she is just the epiphany of hot but she doesnt have any stand out appeal to her, more like a maxim magazine look which gets old quick. she got plastic surgery so now she has that 'poor blind woman' character in a 70s lifetime movie look to her....like an older woman who has to go fishing.
oh well..
megan fox is a fox! and eliza dushkus last name is ducksauce

yo yo yo

I don't get what's so great about her. she's pretty, but very generic-looking. Nothing stands out on her.

Notbuyinit

I thought she was a man and was dating a backstreet boy.

hoppin mama

What the heck is that picture all about?! These sites are so dumb! And who cares if she is single? Like any average Joe would really have a chance with her!

carriss

... and no one, including all the idiots at TMZ who aren't gay, and even the ones who are, will EVER have a chance with her!!

LIL KAT VON D

y they mad a cute couple !!

Joe

That one brunette on TMZ that sits between the long haired blonde boy and the fat dude , is finer than this one.JEJEJE

meagan

r u guys crazy.???!!! I don't know why ALMOST everyone makes a big fuss out of her!! She is just a tipical pretty young woman. Theres really nothing major about her. Honestly there are more attractive women then her. Why make such a big deal that she's single. And the stupid picture is just ridiculous. C'mon get a better person to make such a fuss about. I mean if this story is this big then what is this world coming to. I feel sorry for some people.

mitch orizo

You can always count on a few internet Fabios to make outlandish claims like they WOULD'NT date or have sex with Megan Fox (see post #25). You people are so full of ish, it's hilarious.

Jsd80

There is a god.

Kate

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about her, sure she's pretty, but very plastic looking.

N

Seriously ! I mean who is this chick? I haven't heard of any work that she has done. Is she supposed to be a singer, actress or what? Is she on tv?

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Why wouldn't people at tmz or people who read tmz have a shot at megan foxx...She is a girl just like everyone other one. Plus if that douche brian got her anyone can...lol

But seriously the days of just fat nerds reading these web sites are looooong gone..The internet is apart of culture now, and EVERYONE from all walks of life surf the net, and comment on blogs, so to #42 carriss you are wrong girly..haha I think you are just mad that guys wont even look in your direction..lol

joey