Cops Called to Octomom's Neighborhood

2/24/2009 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Police were called to the neighborhood of Nadya Suleman last night after one of her neighbors allegedly came outside brandishing a shotgun.

Cops tell TMZ they were called at around 5:45 PM, but the man brandishing the weapon -- meaning he wasn't pointing at anyone -- was no longer there. When cops returned later, they found the man and a brandishing report was filled out.

We're told it's under further investigation.

UPDATE
: OctoMom's neighbors told us the man in question was simply bringing the unloaded gun inside his house from his car. They also said everyone is sick of OctoMom's media attention, saying their kids can't play in the cul-de-sac anymore. These problems shouldn't last much longer ... because OctoMom's house is about to hit the auction block.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tutti Froooooty

OMG....hopefully they weren't threatening this woman. I am not condoning her in any way, but NO ONE has the right to threaten a woman because of her freedom of choice and rights in this country!!!!!!!! If you don't agree with her, THEN LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE AND MIND YOUR OWN DAMNED BUSINESS!!!!

keena

Quite the popular one isn't she?
I wonder if, 10 months ago, she thought it would play out this way.

oh brother

He was probably just sick and tired of supporting her and her litter. Her days are numbered. There are some sick people in this world and this piece of trash mother of 14 is perhaps the most hated person on this earth right now. Her crappy personality and her total disrespect towards her mother doesn't help either. Shes an all around loser.

Bex

She needs to be shot for what she has done.

Lori

I agree totally with #1---people should mind there own business and leave her alone. There have been many a large families, married or not in the world and no one was treated this way---how about Jon and plus 8 people--so they are married big deal they don't make a living off those kids?? of course they do!! What was done is not right, but to vent ones own anger against her is totally ridiculous!!

Watchman

Dude prolly had bout enuff of TMZ lurking outside and decided to go proactive

oh brother

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!!!!

Tutti Froooooty

This is one sick bitch. Living off the paychecks I get working 80+ hours a week just to support myself, disabled husband, and 2 kids. As much as I hate this Angelina wannabe, there is no reason for threats. She has 14 kids she has to live for (at least until they find new homes) I saw on Dr. Phil that the people who sent threatening e-mails and phone calls to this woman and her publicist are going to be screened and prosecuted. Watch what you say dumbasses!!

Bex

I just feel sorry for those poor kids. No matter what happens, they are screwed.

Bex

#1 and #6------you aren't minding your own business...you are here posting about it. Oh, I'm sure you think that's fine since you aren't slamming them. Idiots.

keena

"octomom has a bad case of the fuzz"

LadeeEmpress

I agree with #1 also. This woman has done nothing different then we see Jon & kate plus 8 or the Duggar's doing to support their huge families. She gets a bad wrap just because she isn't married. That is ridiculous.

Mia

I don't have kids because I'm single and can't afford to raise a child. I wish I could have had children, but had to accept that it just didn't happen for me. That woman is selfish, dangerous, and loco. So now I should just accept that she will have kids, and get paid to raise them? No, I don't think I can mind my own business about that. It makes me furious. This country has to STOP paying for thieves like her. She is stealing from us every day.

Tutti Froooooty

12.....your the idiot. Your posting your opinion on this site, too. If you are so bothered by the fact that this woman RIGHTFULLY CHOSE to have 8 babies, then get the hell over it and go on with your life!! You are just letting her eat you up by making her the center of your world! I thought if people didn't care for something they lost interest in it, but you must really like Octomom. Thanks for hatin' on my comment!! lUVV YA

ledby

At least three Whittier cop cars -- Octomom sucks up more public resources.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments