Patridge's Pad Pilfered -- Caught On Tape

2/24/2009 12:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Audrina Patridge just posted surveillance video of her L.A. home being burglarized on Sunday night -- and it looks like the unmasked morons entered through an unlocked door, Paris Hilton style.

Play video
The video, which Audrina posted on her site, shows the two alleged burglars (one guy, one girl) working out how to get inside her pad ... while standing directly in front of multiple cameras that capture pretty decent shots of their faces.

Great security cams, Audrina -- but a locked door would have helped.

lost in lalaland

Obviously a couple of geniuses! Do we know what they took?

Colleen

what a bunch of dumbasses! I can't wait for them to get caught.... I'd love to see the looks on their faces! haha But seriously, why would anyone leave their door unlocked in LA?! Yeah, she's a genious for that one! haha

Bev, Phoenix

Looks like Heidi & Spencer, they will DO ANYTHING to get attention!!!!

Kelly

Way to go Audrina! Next time why don't you just give out a map showing where all of your prized possessions are stored! What a pinhead! What is it with so many idiots not locking their doors! A couple in St. Paul didn't' lock their door and he was attacked and stabbed repeatedly why his girlfriend was brutally raped! This is serious!! How hard is it to lock your freaking door! I'm glad no one hurt during this robbery attempt but next time Audrina might not be so lucky!! Rich and famous or poor and unknown.....LOCK YOUR DOOR!!!!!

Kelly

What is wrong with people nowadays?! Too many idiots do not take the time to lock their doors! A couple in St. Paul, MN didn't lock their door, the guy woke up to discover a guy standing over him with a knife. The guy was stabbed multiple times and then the intruder brutally raped his girlfriend! This could have been prevented by simply locking the door! Or at least a locked door would have slowed the guy down long enough for the one of them to have called 911. This is no game! Please, everyone, whether your rich and famous or poor and unknown....LOCK YOUR DOOR!!!

wtf

The girl knows there is a camera in that corner. Everytime she goes near it she puts her arm over her face. Seems like it's someone Audrina knows.

eve

they way that guy acted i would say hes a flamer.. and the chick looks asian to me..

sucks but whats the point of cameras if you dont take other precautions to protect your belongings.

frank

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE. THE PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY FRIENDS OF AUDRINA. THEY LOOK LIKE THEY KNOW ABOUT THE CAMERAS. WITH EVERYONE'S ATTENTION ON OCTOMOM AND RIHANNA RIGHT NOW, AUDRINA FELL OFF THE GOSSIP SITES AND DIDN'T LIKE IT. SO SHE FOUND A WAY TO GET PUBLICITY AGAIN BY STAGING THE BREAK-IN. AND WHY DOESN'T THE POLICE DEPARTMENT HAVE A COPY OF THE SURVEILLANCE TAPE? BECAUSE IT'S FAKE. JUST LIKE THE HILLS.

CHANGE IS HERE

number 5 I said the same exact thing!!! Wow! This girl clearly knew the APT she actually set that boy up.

Jax

What is with the Christmas lights? It's February already. Really just lock your door, its not hard.

KODIACK

who is audrina?

1981 days ago

I Smell Michael Burning in Hell - AHHHHH! AAAAAH!

Audrina, your talent was stolen. Oh, I guess you already knew that.

Frank Black

not to worry, audrina's and the rest of the hills "actors" 15 minutes are almost up.

janice

talk about feeling invated this is awful, this will be very hard for Audrina to stay in her home it is the worst feeling when someone breaks into your home, this happened to me and I was sleeping and woke up to a person in my home, I could not sleeo for months after, so I feel sorry for her, I hope they catch these little bastards and quick, are they airing this on tv in L.A.??? I bet somebody will know who they are, they are young either teens or very early twentys.

Trach

I WAS SO SORRY TO HEAR AUDRINA'S HOME WAS BROKEN INTO, THANK YOU TMZ FOR SHOWING THE PICTURES OF THE TWO LOW LIFE PEOPLE THAT DID THIS, HOPEFULLY SOMEONE RECOGNIZES THEM AND THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE. NO ONE DESERVES TO HAVE THEIR HOME ROBBED OR HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE FEELING OF VIOLATION TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE WAS IN YOUR HOME.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments