Brian Austin Green:

How Do You Trade Up?

2/26/2009 2:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Once you've broken up with someone ridiculously gorgeous like Megan Fox, it's close to impossible to trade up ... even for babe magnet Brian Austin Green.

Brian Austin Green | Megan Fox
He's got the best track record in Hollywood, having previously dated hotties like Tiffani Amber Thiessen and knocking up Vanessa Marcil, but we're thinkin' the only possible post-Fox upgrade is Bar Refaeli. But is it really an improvement?

superninja

If you watch Sarah Connor: Terminator Chronicles, you can see why chicks dig this guy. Now, I used to make fun of this guy as well (Mr. 90210), but he's actually good looking now and is a good actor.

Dakota

I think Megan is the prettiest woman around. However, I saw a pic of her how she looked before surgery. I know she got her nose done, not sure what else. But when you see that pic, you see a woman no man would turn around to get a second look.

toofastforyou!

IT HAS ALOT TO DO WITH "THAT CERTAIN PART OF A MANS BODY"

Kay

These are truly beautiful women, but maybe it's time for him to think "personality" when he dates.

Zonny VanRant

I heard he did Octomom

Katt

Sounds like he's on his way to being the next George Clooney. Dawg!!

anni

MEGAN IS PERFECT

cowbulls

Megan would be the hottest woman on the planet BUT those tatoos are a major turnoff. I'd trade up for Bar or find a better one.

UCanLipThis

Megan has a more sultry looking face but these two look like they have the same EXACT body.. aside from that who cares who Brian f#cks! He's a hasbeen anyway.

kan

There's only one practical use for Megan, so just bang her once or twice, throw her overboard, and get on with real life.

ya right

he should try hookin up with the girl from Slumdog--Freida Pinto---she would be a trade up (and word is she hasn't been in touch with her husband in India since that movie hit it big)

OMG

If he plays it right maybe he can get them both at the same time.

d

I agree with sky. She is nasty with all the tats. Then found smoking a few days/weeks ago. I'll pass. Send me Bar any day of the week! (unless she smokes as well)

Obama is Gay

George Clooney is Gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Alan

Geez fellas I cant even vote on this one - they're both sensationally stunning!
I think he'd be cross trading!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments