Broadway Is the Pitts

2/26/2009 11:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Although he went home empty-handed at the Oscars, Brad Pitt had his arms full after leaving a Broadway show holding a third of his children on Wednesday.

Brad, Shiloh and Pax -- mama Jolie, Zahara and Maddox were also there -- went to see "The Little Mermaid."

As far as we know, Ariel was not adopted.

Fox

remember when he used to be hot? those were the days...

Fox

does this guy wear the same thing every day? angie's there too, she's in his pocket. dont you see that vein encrusted hand creepily waving hello?

i'd be proud too

HEY JENNIFER those couldve been YOUR kids in HIS ARMS, u couldve been one happy family, GO AHEAD pretend ur happy with john mayer but u will never ever have the happiness u had with brad with ANY OTHER MAN

muhahahahahhahahahaha

Nlle

Question. Who will get custody?

NOT a A HOLE FAN

BRAD WILL NEVER WIN AGAIN AS LONG AS HE IS WITH THAT FUGLY WIFE ANGELINA THE DOG.

IF HE WAS WITH BEAUTIFUL JENNIFER ANISTON HE WOULD OF WON.

TOO BAD SO SAD. BRAD IS ALSO GETTING OLD QUICK. TIME FOR SOME MORE BOTOX.

THE KIDS ARE PRECIOUS THOUGH.

Skye

Good to see the're going out as a family.

Rebie Johnson

I GOTTA KNOW, CAN SHILOH OR ZEE WALK???????????????????????????????????????????????

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

I truly don't think this is what he bargained for. Yes, he wanted a family but this is rediculous ... 6 so far and the freakazoid is trying for another set of twins before the current set turn 1. He might as well hook up with Octomom. I do believe he loves the children, but I also believe that he is totally controlled by his partner ... I'm sure he dreams of his carefree days with Jen all the time. Watch what you wish for.

Finaly he came to his sences

Looks like since he did not win an Oscar he is still grasping for attention and guess what come on kids lets look like were having fun then I will take you back to the nanny so I can go get a beer.

bob

I hear Brad and Angie are adopting all the kids from "Slumdog Millionaire." Is this true, TMZ?

puhllleeez

Angelina is sucking the life right outta him. He looks NOTHING like the hawt dude he used to be before he met that HO. The way he's going if he continues with that vampire he's going to end up looking like the Mummy! Poor Brad.

No double standards.

for all of you haters out there, you are just jealous. Pitt is an excellent family man. He remind me of my own father with his 21 kids. Yes!! I have 20 brothers and sisters and none is adopted. My father took well care of us and we are all educated with universtiy degree. so, stop critisizing. know how to appreciate. The Jolie-Pitt parents are to applaud haters. They don't need you to survive. Whether you like it or not they will do what ever they want to do and you could not prevent anything. They don't even know if you exist.

Jealous people.

Fox

adorable kids. brad pitt looks like an average man now. whatever happened to his incredible sexiness? i wonder why he's aged so much and so badly in the past 4-5 years.

Fox

No double standards.

54. The 16th kid- was your mom a rat? or a dog? i bet her junk was hanging at her knees. gross. dont compare yourself with pitt. even he wouldnt be dumb enough to over populate and infect the world with that ridiculous amount of kids. you must be some religious nut. get on your space ship loser.

Posted at 2:09AM on Feb 27th 2009 by EWWWWW

for your information, we are not all by the same mum but by two. Yes my mum has 13 out of the 21. So what? and even if we were all for one mum, would that make her a rat or dog? Jealous. My parents never has any assistance. My father worked hard to take care of his Kids. You do have this american show called "18 kids and still counting" or so where the couple have their 18 kids? have you guys said something about that? Jealous you are.

Only american maybe bear all the kids and have to wait for the system to look after them. But in my family no. Again my father took really good care of us all and again, we are all educated with University degrees and we all have good jobs. Take that Nasty,

If someone can tak