Graziano's Dad Arrested for Soliciting Hit Man

2/26/2009 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

john graziano: breaking newsThe father of John Graziano, the young man left in a vegetative state after Nick Hogan's 2007 car crash, was arrested today for trying to solicit a hit man to kill his estranged wife -- and cops say he tried to pay for it using a gift card.

According to police, Edward Graziano told an undercover officer posing as a "go-between" to a hit man that he wanted to have his wife Debra killed. Perhaps most troubling -- cops say Graziano wanted her killed in an automobile accident.

Graziano allegedly paid for the hit with $1,100 cash, a $1,000 personal check and a $13.06 gift card to Westshore Pizza.

The arrest is the culmination of a two-and-half month long undercover investigation by the Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigative Division.

Debra's attorney released this statement: "She is saddened by all of this. She can't believe so much tragedy can strike one family. Her main purpose is concentrating on John getting better."

Mattitude

I figured the hit would be on Nick or Hulk. Dumbass either way.

dafeedil

FIRST SUCKERS!!

lol

OMG.. NO WAY IS'NT ONE ENOUGH.. THIS AINT THE END OF THE STORY.. WHATCH THE HOGANS PUT THERE TO SCENTS IN THIS

moluv

WOW!!!! Can we say IRONY???? It's interesting becuase in the prison conversaiton tapes btwn Nick and Hulk that were released Hogan said that John (the victim) had a lot of negative enrgy around him

Bex

He would have been a hero if it had been Nicky boy he wanted gone....

UhDuh

LIKE THAT FAMILY HASN'T HAD ENOUGH TROUBLE! Why is he focusing on killing his ex-wife while he has a braindead son???!!! What a jerk!!! And a dumba$$, to boot!

Bex

PG---Your spelling makes me embarrassed to be an American!

2065 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

Wow. What a low life. And he talked about the Hogans????

Maddawg

Let me tell you something brother. I walked that long dark road that you are on right now. When Linda filed for divorce all kind of thoughts went into my head. My mind began churning dude. Then I remembered how dark it was the day before Wrestlemania when I was to fight Andre the Giant. I was in a dark place brother. I had no hope. I didn't know what to do. I said my prayers and took my vitamins the night before dude. The next day I rode my Harley to that arena. I put on that yellow and red in the locker room brother. Then it became clear what I must do. I got in that ring and waited for my shot. I then picked that big giant bastard up and slammed his ass all the way to China brother.

UhDuh

Why would that make him a hero #4?? Murder doesn't make anyone a hero. Especially him. He is obviously too selfish to put his time and effort toward his son.

Big Lee

Beautiful...a Gift card? Hilarious....

big_ghoti

Not much of a story. HOWEVER kill ALL the HOGANS there's something. Nick with a gearshift lever....Linda by any elective cosmetic surgery by a BRAZILLIAN.......Hulk strangulation by FEATHERED BOA. Hey, put it on PPV and give the proceeds to the cripple.

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

That is super brazen...he most likely has killed before.Who are use a card? someone who doesnt think about it at all/Most would use some clean money.

notafanofnasty

Ah yes, land of fruits and nuts and vegetables

2065 days ago

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

My goodness. Sounds like this boy comes from no better home than Nick. Thank goodness the father didn't get away with it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments