Condi Rice Actress -- Hit Me With the "Ugly" Stick!

2/27/2009 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Playing an ass-shaking Condoleezza Rice in Will Ferrell's new George W. Bush show wasn't hard for Pia Glenn -- but looking like her sure as hell was.

Pia Glenn: Click to watch
Last night outside the show, Pia actually said "We tried to ugly me up a little bit, it didn't work."

It must be hard to stay so modest...

Tick

Sorry. She got whacked with the ugly stick at birth. Granted, it's not saying a whole lot, but Condi is better looking.

Who Caresss!!!

Let's compare CV's.. Yea, Pia you damn butt ugly!!!!!!!!!

Amazed at your stupidity!!!

I have never heard of this actress before but, she certainly needs to get a long look at herself in the mirror and see that she is actually the UGLY one!!

yeah

I thought she was a drag queen!

Seriously?

OMG! I'm not even really being a hater but she is BUSTED! Like, she straight-up looks like a man. Also, what the hell is going on with her eyebrows? Her face will probably give me nightmares tonight. I honestly think Condi is more attractive.

Cathy

Politics aside, Condoleezza is a beautiful woman. This actress (whatever her name was) is not even a close second to Condoleezza. Plzzzzz

RIP Michael

POT MEET KETTLE

kim

Could she be any uglier??? Condi is a beauty queen next to this trannie!

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

I just checked out some pics of her without all of the pancake makeup and I am not 100% sure she is a biological woman. And someone around her needs to let her know those drawn on ghoulish brows are not cool. I thought they were part of her Condi makeup, but it turns out she draws them on like that all the time. And this woman/man has the nerve to call Condi ugly? Hmph!

Chuck

She thought she was scoring points with the liberals. It's what actors do. Even unknown actors apparently.

Of course, she probably didn't bank on the fact that even liberals can see that Condi isn't ugly and I think most liberals can see how smart Condi is too...no matter what the politics are.

The haters love to spread their hate around. Good for people here at TMZ for not falling for it and being above the hate.

Ken

Her top teeth are capped, she needs to get the bottom done too. they don't match. what does she look like without all that makeup and capped teeth???

big_ghoti

OBVIOUSLY, the repeated strikes from the UGLY stick affected her BRAIN, her walnut sized brain. I will now slip her into #6 on my HATE LIST. Right between KHLOE KARDASHIAN and DENISE RICHARDS.

nan

Seriously? No really, seriously? Does she really think she is pretty? No really, she thinks she is pretty????? Oh my she has got to look in the mirror! I don't mean to be mean .....but Seriously? Maybe she wouldn't be as ugly outside if she were just a bit prettier inside.

sweet

Ms. Rice is a very attractive intelligent woman.She is a conserative andf or that reason she has to be made fun of by this dumb actress and others? She should be a role model to all girls white and black. All the black actresses and singers out there cannot hold a candle to her.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

LOL...condi sho is ugly...the poor woman asked to portray her ugly @ss should make an appointment with a plastic surgeon STAT!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments