Gisele

Don't Blink ...

Here Comes the Bride

2/27/2009 4:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh the irony ... Gisele Bundchen getting an assist walking in the church for her wedding. When Tom Brady was feebly walking to her doctor's office, Gisele was no where to be found.

0221_media_removed-1
G.B. carried Tom's 18-month-old kid into the church like a little football.

bsb 4-ever

she is so beautiful and her and tom make me so proud to be a patriots supporter!

kelly

OMG she looks so beautiful! I LOVE Gisele.... can't waite to see her wedding pics in Vogue or some other high fashion magazine.

Me33

Be grateful there are a few good step-mothers out there!

momwithbobthestroller

Ok, either they were engaged way before Christmas, or they made a generous donation to the church. They state that you need to wait six months in order to go through classes and other church mandated things. They made us wait, but we only pitched in $500.00. Rat Bastards! Goes to show you that with the church all that matters is money. Plus, I have never seen an evening weekday wedding. Must be nice to buy people off-lol!

kelly

Before we get Gisele is a looser whose career is dying from the all her jealous haters here is a link for you:

Norwalkgirl

How long before the divorce rumors start?
Then how long before they actually get divorced?
I don't give either one that long. She is a trashy ho and he is a no-talent hack.

leyla

who says this is their wedding, you don't see any faces. all you see is a woman in a wedding dress holding a baby because the camera is shaky. it could be someone else.

sumo

Tom Brady is such a fool and an idiot. I don't give this marriage 3 months. Gisele will turn on him too.

kelly

I would like to remind you all of the 6 year (or more) relationship Gisele had with Leonardo Dicaprio.

hee

YAY!! I'm pretty excited about this. I LOVE them together.

Jatti

it won't last...i give the marriage 2 years. actually, these to had beens fifteen minutes are up.

move over gb, here comes bar bar refaeli!! leo totally traded up.

Miranda

If there are ever any pics in magazines of this, it wouldn't surprise me. I don't know about Jack, though, because Brady might have to consult with Bridget on that one. Even though it's not her wedding Jack is also her son. Maybe they'll just have pictures of the adults in the magazines and make a photo album for Jack to chronicle all the pictures they have of him and pictures they were in with him from his life and give it to him sometime.

susan case

Congrats to both of them!

They could not have picked a prettier church either. I love St. Monica's.

ego, alter

Good for her but as for Tom? Not so sure. From what little I've read(rumors of cousre found across the internet) she seems like a high maintenace b!tch. She's hot, very hot no doubt, but looks fade and instead of a hot, sexy b!tch, he's left with and old, bitter b!tch. Big mistake Tom. You should have married a nice pretty girl and kept Giselle as your mistress.

Chloe19

TMZ what is your problem w/Tom Brady and Gisele, Your artilcles about them are always negative. He's a great QB and she is a successful and beautiful woman. They seem to be a down to earth couple that try to stay out of the media hype. You don;t hear about any drugs or alcohol problems, no run in's with the law, no abuse on either side. She seems to enjoy the role of stepmom (which isn't easy, i know I am one). They seem very happy and I wish them all the happiness in the world. good luck Tom and Gisele.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments