Gisele's New In-Laws

2/27/2009 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen got hitched last night in Santa Monica, and Tom's parents didn't exactly radiate with joy -- at least at this moment in time.

gisels bundchen
According to Us Weekly, Tom's kid showed up sans mommy Bridget Moynahan. We're told Bridget isn't exactly a fan. The shindig after the wedding at St. Monica Catholic Church was thrown at Tom's Brentwood house.

Remember that story we posted that they got engaged on a private jet just before XMAS and Gisele kept saying they were not engaged....

Vick Fan

Tommy boy got Leo's sloppy seconds! Well I guess his football career is over as he is going to be too busy being her little bitch!! HA HA HA

kmj

She looks like Paul Mccartney with a wig.

Who Caresss!!!

ERRAND BOY FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarrStruck

Whio cares about this story?? It's not like they will be married forever and ever.

YOU ARE A FOOL

MAY THEY ALL BE CAST INTO THE SEA AND BE EATEN ALIVE BY SHARKS

sunniski

Why all the ugly comments about his mom? TB is the jerk for dumping BM while she was pregnant. Loser

Who Caresss!!!

NEVER MARRY A DAMN ATHLETE. ONCE THEY CANT PLAY ANYMORE THEY A HAS BEEN. NO MORE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT AND THE WIVES ARE CYA LATER DOUCHE BAGS!!! REALITY CHECK. 2 YEARS AND THIS MARRIAGE IS OVER OR WHEN THE NFL CUTS BRADY WHICH EVER COMES FIRST.

Bex

Who the f gets married on a Thursday?!

Capt Jack

Athletes and celebrities are marriages that almost never work out, since they are never marying for the right reason, Love. They mary for lust and for power, and that only lasts so long.

StarrStruck

Two fools who are both at the end of their respective careers.

Kay

I bet the parents hoped he would marry Bridget.

sunflower

I am so jealous!! He is fricken gorgeous, how you would you like to be waking up to that every morning...naked. I am sure guys are saying the same of her, she is sexy, fun & has her own money. This is an awesome looking couple any way you look at it, I can still fantisize ...uh I mean dream cant I. Hope they stay happy and good for them for not making a spectacle of their wedding.

steffi

It is Tom and Giseles house. Congrats to the two

who cares!!

who cares!! they are yesterdays news anyway

oprah

WOW I am amazed at all the negative comments on two individuals that shown us tremendous love for each other and abundance of privacy. I am pretty sure all the negative comments comes from dysfunctional people who never had a stable relationship let alone any love for themselves whatsoever.

I am so happy for Gisele and Tom!!!!!!!! they are meant for each other, and will most likely be together forever....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments