Chris Brown Hits The Water Again

3/1/2009 6:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With the sun beating down on his uncovered face, Chris Brown spent another awesome day smacking waves around with a jet ski in Miami.

Still no sign of Rihanna, who's currently spending time with Chris only a few weeks after he allegedly beat her up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lover girl Erin

Having fun Chris? 1st!!!!

2001 days ago

HEARTBROKEN

I use to be a Chris brown fan, I am disgusted with his actions and lack of remorse. I am also ashamed of the celebreties supporting him and being quiet or RECANTING THEIR STATEMENTS. HE DESERVES TO BE CRIMINALLY PUNISHED AND NEEDS TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP. I SYMPHATIZE WITH RHIANNA AND SHE IS THE VICTIM, THE PUBLIC MAY NOT AGREE WITH HER DECISION BEING BACK WITH HIM BUT A BATTERED WOMAN TYPICALLY GOES BACK AND SOMEDAY SHE WILL REALIZE SHE DESRVES BETTER. PRAY FOR HER AND HOPE SHE SEEKS HELP AS WELL. SHE NEEDS SUPPORT FROM HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS ESPECIALLY.

1988 days ago

Foot Fetish

first!!

friend

dope hat

Robert Aguero

Who the hell wears a "beanie" when they're on a jet ski???????????? What a freakin idiot. Typical wife beater!!!!!!!

Joe Mama

Chris Brown = Future OJ

steve

whats he supposed to be doing tmz? sitting on his ass sulking? gtfo noobs

uugghh

Why in the hell do people get off on being the first to post on a topic?!?!?! Even though this is a very serious situation, here come the morons who revel in being the first to play a childish game of tag! STOP IT!

Zoya

Maybe its just me but Chris Brown sure is acting pretty cavalier abt all the allegations surrounding him....... So sad I dont listen to either of these singers but what a waste of youth to stick around a guy who would beat ur face in like that..

ANONYMOUS

What happen to the pose pic. Rihanna is a moron for going back to this loser. i used to be a fan ,but I am not buying any of her products. she is a horrible role model.

abcdefg

This loser is a pathetic excuse for a man. I don't even know what he sings, I had never even heard about him before he beat the crap out of his girlfriend...but I hope people stop buying whatever it is he sells. Effing LOSER. Riding around like nothing happened...selfish little prick.

RITE ING KLAS

Nos. 1 # 2, get a life.

Abusers are self-absorbed, manipulative, etc. Dude is still living the high life with all of his homies supporting him. They are supporting him by not addressing the issue. It's very street; smack a woman, get back together. You know, "Battered Woman Syndrome"? It's sad, not only because the truth is most likely not being addressed, but because he's got superstar bros who are supporting him by not trying to help him because abusing women can be a part of their life.

mk

yo i knew they would be back together.
yeah he beat her but feeling just don disappear.
they love each-other & they don't care what anyone else thinks.
hopefully he gets some help...

sara

Tmz becomes moral police. I guess Paris Hilton will be our next president at this rate.

Should we stone him TMZ?

Chris Brown #1 Fan

I think everyone is overreacting! Leave the YOUNG HOLLYWOOD COUPLE alone!
If Rih Rih wants him, let her!
Go Chris, with your BEENIE, and spend ya money, and take all the vacations you want!!!
I