Chris Brown Strikes the Pose

3/1/2009 4:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown had a blast on a jet ski Thursday in Miami, where he's spending time with Rihanna -- the woman he allegedly beat just weeks earlier.

Chris -- who looks like he's recreating the wind up leading to the punch that left Rihanna bloodied and bruised -- doesn't seem to have a care in the world.

And here's an interesting tidbit: Rihanna is being shadowed by one of Jay Z's beefy bodyguards.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

baby sham

He right to beat her ass Don't get me wrong I love Rhianna my daughter looks like her but if a man hit you once you can guaranty he will do it again and she is bajan she should know that but I guess love really is blind in her case.

fedup

Recent articles say she hit him 1st..Though I'm not an advicate of boys hitting girls,I'm not an advicate of girls hitting boys either!!.. So both have made big mistakes that happens to all of us, EXCEPT WE'RE NOT IN THE PUBLIC EYE! So note to my ladies: KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!!! And to my men: DONT LET ONE INCCIDENT RUIN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!

katieluvschris

i never did like rihanna and i alwaysssssssssss have loved chis and always will and after i heard abot thins i didnt feel any diffrent abput him or her! and she proberly brought it on her self because she tld the magazine that she doesn have anger problems and she also said that it was partly her fault aswell. and she did hit him on the head with his phone and that where the blood from the lambourginni cam from! jst one last thing............I REALLY DO LOVE CHRIS BOWN AND IM ON HIS SIDE :D:D:D:D:D x0x0x0x0x0x

YA YA

PUT THIS LOSER IN JAIL

sara

Nobody loves TMZ as much as TMZ.

huntington resident

what a ass, i hate chris brown, if rihanna really is back with him, she's a idiot.

jellybean

Bleh. He's a twit. I hope she comes to realize that she's so much better off without him.

toofastforyou

First Suckers!!!!

YA YA

where is toofastforyou

yeah i said it

hope he frikken DROUNDS..

Guildish

There's no excuse for his behaviour and it would be shameful if they are back together. She would only be destroying her own bright career alongside the tattered ruins of his.

brown

he's trying to look all though, loser!!! Glad RiRi got a bodyguard, i'm sure this douche will lose it again.

Harriet

This young woman is making a very big mistake. Once he has beaten her and she has taken him back he will have no reason not to do it again. I think that eventually she will need that bodyguard.

Einstein

She is a moron if she gets back with him and I will delete all her songs from my collection. BOTH MORONS. I hope Chris Brown pulls an OJ cuz stoooopid people should die.

JR

LOSER!! Rihanna's DAD is OK with them getting back together??? I'll wait for TMZ to publish round 2 I just hope next time he doesn't kill her. Girl has lost a lot of respect.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments