D.A. Gets Rihanna Case

3/4/2009 8:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BrownTMZ has learned the L.A. County District Attorney has received the Chris Brown case from the LAPD.

No decision will be made today. It is under review.

Brown was arrested for allegedly making criminal threats. Sources say the D.A. will review that allegation as well as felony domestic battery.

Brown is scheduled to make an appearance in court tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if the D.A. files charges tomorrow and if Brown is arraigned. If that happens, it will be especially interesting if Rihanna shows up with him.

Of course, we will be all over it.

tellyouwhatithink

I think he should start dating the Octomom and beat her ass!

Jim

She has gone back to the abuser and should be left to reap what she sows. Leave this story alone as she doesn't care about her and none of us should.

diana

she aint gonna press charges
if she loves him she will drop it
and why the hell is she getting back with him?
she slow
anyways, chris shouldnt be charged
he said sorry and he went to jail
give him a break
hes only 19
hes still learning
damn!
everyone does something bad!
this is not the worst thing that has happened
this poor guy watched his mom being beat up
and stuff
give him a break
i feel bad for him
hes only 19 and his career that he worked so hard for is
getting damaged because of 21 YEAR OLD Rihanna
damn
loveyachrisbrown

Taylor King

Why is it that you apparently can't be convicted for a crime in California. Is the state in that much trouble that they can't bother to put anyone behind bars? OJ Simpson (let go, the first time...finally they got him again, and he will finally serve the time he should've served in 1994), Michael Jackson (let go), Chris Brown (about to be let go).....I just don't get it. Chris Brown committed one of the most unspeakable of acts, and if he doesn't get jail time, it shows all the abusive men that this is perfectly ok to do. Can you imagine the increase in uneducated people who are going to start hitting their girfriends and family members? This is ridiculous. If I lived in California, I would be more than happy to spend my tax dollars to keep this woman beater behind bars. I would NEVER hit my girlfriend. EVER! And for her to go back to him......whaaaaat? It bogges my mind until I'm speechless.....and I'm in radio.

realtalker

Let him rot in obscurity. That's his greatest fear.

Who Caresss!!!

I SEE OJ ACCOUNTS FOR THE 11%. WAY TO GO OJ AND CHRIS BROWN. YOU KNOW, THEM BRUTHAS MUST STICK TOGETHER.. JUST SAYIN.

AbieRene

Put his bitch ass in the slammer where he belongs.
The guys in there will keep Hash Brown company and show him a good time.

Joanne

This happened almost a month ago and it just now is going to court.... Rihanna should run from this guy as fast as she can. Her poor family. I feel more sorry for them than her... And Diddy is a disgrace; being an 'enabler'.. Sheesh.....

divine

IF Rihanna doesn't care WHY should WE.

Judas

"... and as I hit her, again and again with all my might I noticed something meaningful. It didn't hurt a bit, in fact it made me feel incredibly good. I can't wait until I can do it again."

Chris Brown

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

THE RIHANNA`S NEXT NEW SONG NAME " I LOVE YOU FOREVER EVEN YOU KILLED ME " WILL BE COME OUT SOON IF RIHANNA STILL ALIVE .....................................

Judas

"As he was beating me with his fists, I knew right then and there that he really loved me. The kind of love I have been longing for all my life. I will never desert him."

Rihanna

Benjamin

Don't matter if she press charges or not, the state of California still can press charges on him they legally could do that, so they don't really need Rihanna corporation, they trying to pull a publicity stunt by going back together thinking the charges would be drop naww that's not going to happen, Chris Brown going to jail where he belong because he an animal only a monster would beat up a woman like that.

Lys

Those of you that side with Chris are probably victims of some type of abuse too. That's not normal. Go seek help.

Zara

chris brown sucks and he's a LOSER