Chris Brown

Charged with Two Felonies

3/5/2009 2:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County District Attorney has just charged Chris Brown with felony assault and making criminal threats, also a felony.

Two Felonies

The charging documents name "Robyn F." as the alleged victim.

Brown will be arraigned today at 3:30 PM in downtown LA.

A spokesperson for the D.A. tells TMZ he could face a maximum of four years and eight months in prison.

Click here to live chat!

Baje

Thank you TMZ. He needs to pay the penalty; from the photo and all accounts so far, he nearly killed that girl.

lb

Good, I hope he gets what he deserves. He should do jail time too. What he did was wrong no matter what and that picture of her proves it. I think she is just in denial and will come to her senses soon. I am happy with the charges.

Danielle

THANK GOODNESS!!
I hope he gets convicted of at least one of the 2 charges!!!
I hope his sorry butt has to sit in jail for a month or 2 also!!!
He is such an idiot!!! I wish him the worst!!!

Overboard

Of course he was playing all nice to her!
Maybe she's afraid if she doesn't get back together with him-he'll be pi$$ed enough to eventually kill her!-like he actually threthened to! I know how abusive men work--deep down she's scared as heLL!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

THIS WOMAN BEATER BASTARD BETTER NOT GET AWAY WITH NOT DOING TIME BECAUSE IN THIS SITUATION IF IT WAS ANYBODY ELSE THATS NOT A "CELEBRITY" THEY'D GO TO PRISON IN A SECOND!!!

I HATE THIS FRICKEN ASS CLOWN!!!

PAP HATER

I hope he doesn't somehow manage to slip off the judicial hook and gets plenty of jail time. Up to nine years sounds great. Hopefully he will not just get a slap on the wrist with anger management classes/community service.

Jew_disease

He might not do time in jail but with 2 felonies count, that's hard to fight in court especially if there is a photo proof. I tell u what he will be scared until the final verdict. Because felony is jail time 80% of time

lets be real

HEY IÁM A WOMAN AND I THINK THAT WHEN WE HIT OR START BEATING ON YOU MEN. TAKE IT OR RUN LIKE A BITCH SO I COULD GET A GOOD LAUGH.

K

you made my day. Send the f*cker to jail.

ChrisPG

Good. Im happy.

M in Maryland

This circus is such a sad story! Obiviously, they should not had been together. Some guys are walking time bombs and some girls are the flick for them. I just wished one of them could have walked away from this before all of this DRAMA happened.

I somehow blame their music PR folks, seems to me like they were trying to put them together in the press for image sake, when they were not making it work behind closed doors. If so, shame on you. Now look at their image now.

It's so hard to believe all of this ugliness has happened, and it has.

If he had not brutalized her so, I would say he's young and maybe he deserves another chance, but he's dangerous to any woman who has power or influence over him in a stressful situation that he cannot control.

It does amaze me how ppl can turn on you when you make a mistake, although this was no walking ticket. So try and give them some respect, even if you don' think they deserve it.

They both are in my prayers.

MML

He needs more than to go to jail. This is a very disturbed young man and anyone who would support him is equally disturbed!

Honey1989

Mekito, Comment #31 I totally agree with you...it wouldnt even still be in the news....

Danielle

Mekito...
You arent very smart are you?
Modern day lynching.. Come on he beat the crao out of her and deserves to pay for what he did.
You are probably a woman beater too...

Anna

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy and hope he goes to jail. As far as Rihanna - I hope that girl gets a reality check and moves on. The fact that she took him back made me sick. Like the saying gose "Hit me once shame on you, hit me twice shame on me!"