Chris Brown & Rihanna

Police Report

Shocking Blow-By-Blow

3/5/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shocking new evidence about what happened in the car the night Chris Brown allegedly beat Rihanna.

Police Report
TMZ has obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

Pixelz

LIES LIES LIES YEA!
I dont believe a work of that B.S., this is further gas to throw on the fire that is already burning out of controll... IF that was what took place... then Rihanna is a STUPID JACK ASS to go back to that... I'll wait untill THEY THEMSELVES tell the story!!

ortizlgnd

Gabriel---you desperately need to get a life.

Posted at 10:55AM on Mar 5th 2009 by WTF

How bout u Kiss My @$$

Blackbird

It's official, she is a fool to go back to him...

Me

Too bad you can't charge the victim with stupidity.

Shannon26

$$$$$$$ Chris Brown and Rihanna got MARRIED $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

RiverGirl

Those interested in juicy gossips, check out www.rafterjumpon.com, where you can share your views and interest in gossips with your own weekly column. Read the articles of others and start a discussion!

LM

I want to know who the STUPID ASS people are that vote "NO" on these TMZ poles on whether he should be charged or not?!!?!??! It's probably other woman beaters or Chris Brown's mother. What the hell is wrong with peope? The guy is a maniac and he should be charged just like EVERYBODY ELSE.
Also: Some radio stations have boycotted his music, I think they should also boycott HER music. She is setting a HORRIBLE example to teeange girls. Like it's OK to go back to some jerk that beat you up. Why doesn't he go beat up someone his own size? Of course it's easy to beat up a girl that weighs 100 lbs.
Disgusting.

Shannon26

$$$$$$$ Chris Brown and Rihanna got MARRIED $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reimer

He's hot, he can smack me around all night long and I'll be back for more of that!!! Yum

Daniela

In all honesty why should he be charged if she continues to stick by him? What message is this sending to our daughters or woman around the world. On the other hand he should be charged to let other abusers know that they can't get away with it..but in the end she will stay with him and he will probably get some community services and be done with it!
I really hope she sees the light and gets rid of him.. especially if rumors of a pregnancy are true.. that is no life for a child to live through because we all know he won't change his ways..

ortizlgnd

130. $$$$$$$ Chris Brown and Rihanna got MARRIED $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted at 11:15AM on Mar 5th 2009 by Shannon26

for HER sake i HOPE to God that this isn't true.

Anne

who are the 7% that think he shouldn't be charged...and WHY? Explain yourselves.

Shannon26

$$$$$$$ Chris Brown and Rihanna got MARRIED $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

well

as stupid as you think the victim might be, it's the perpetrator who is truly stupid

egriffin

This is the problem I have with this. If BOTH sides kept their hands to themselves unless they are having sex, there wouldn't be an issue. Now, if Chris Brown did do this, then he should go to jail! But I do get tired of this two-faced, double-standard of somehow its okay for women to hit men. Men shouldn't hit women, no doubt but it isn't okay for women to do it to men either.

Now, granted, we don't know if Rhianna did that to Chris. Even if she did, it does not justify him hitting her like that. Still, I just hate when people somehow act like its okay for women to do it.

That all being said, unless she's Chun Li from the Street Fighter game or Chyna from WWE, there is no reason for a 6'2" man to beat up someone 5 foot nothing woman.