Chris Brown & Rihanna

Police Report

Shocking Blow-By-Blow

3/5/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shocking new evidence about what happened in the car the night Chris Brown allegedly beat Rihanna.

Police Report
TMZ has obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

lizzay

Im not shocked , but what was in the text that made him flip what did she do, because that was brutal, nothing could have been that serious for him to hurt her like that.

Joel P.

She's scared of him. I am not convinced that they are "back together". He staged the Miami photo shot. He tipped off the media that they were getting back together. Bottomline---he's been told is career is over but can't accept it. He's very naive and immature if he thinks "getting back together" will make this go away. It is so clear that Rhianna needs help and support to move on from this.

Cheryl

Why should he be charged, when Rihanna stupid ass gone take him back??? Obviously she is crazy in the head to except his apology and take him back. I don’t condone violence and a man hitting a woman but she deserves it because she’s making excuses for him because she wants to be back with him, or should I say, already is back with him. Chris career is over and since she’s being dumb, her career is going to be over as well. I can’t stand Rihanna anymore for being a dumb chick; I’m never supporting her again.

Boston Kate

If she did get back together with him, I hope both of their careers are over. If I were her parent, I'd have had Chris Brown's legs and arms broken and knocked out some teeth.

LATRINA FOSTER

BITCH IS YOU RETARDED OR WHAT HE DID ALL THIS WAIT AMINUTE PLEASE TELL THIS IS NOT TRUE PLEEZE OH MY GOD GIRL AND YOU REUNITED WITH THIS MONSTER YOU REALLY TRULY NEED HELP GIRL RUNAWAY GIRL THIS BASTARD IS CRAZY ALL THIS TIME HES BEEN BEATING YOU GIRL CHECK YOURSELF INTO A MENTAL WARD YOU ARE A REAL HEAD CASE I PRAY TO GOD YOU AINT PREGNANT YOU TWO CUCKLE HEAD BRINGING A CHILD IN THIS MESSED UP VIOLENT RELATIONSHIP. PUT 911 ON SPEED DIAL YOU GONE NEED IT BUT GUESS WHAT CHARGES GONE EVENTUALLY FILED ON YOU IF YOU STAY BECAUSE YOUR GOING TO EVENTAULLY SNAP AND KILL HIS ASS AND NONES GONE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU SO START TAKING BOXING LESSON THE WOMAN IN LOCK DOWN HIT HARDER THAN CHRIS

sane

Love hurts!!! women that are in abusive relationships usually have no where to go and no money she is just one dumb ass Bi@#*

Dipika

I dont understand what can she possibly see in this guy??!!?? He's a jerk, he tips off the media about his reconciliation with rihanna this past weekend, he's ugly as hell I seriously dont get what can be special about this guy at all. I definitely wouldnt want him to be the father of my children.

ortizlgnd

He is a sorry piece of $#!+. I'd Love to cross paths with him without all his back up and WHILE Rihanna's with him so I can lay his punk @$$ out in front of her. I hope he cant buy his way out of prison and gets his @$$ beat every day. Thats just what he needs. He's a punk @$$ pretty boy who needs an @$$ beatdown to bring him down a few knotches. TRUST ME, I'd love to be the one to give it to him.

sane

Dear J +
CHRIS BROWN IS THE MOST HUMBLE, RESPECTFUL, POLITE AND DOWN TO EARTH CELEBRITY OUT THERE. NOT ONE RAPPER, SINGER OR INTERVIEWER HAS ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT HIM BUT TMZ YOU ARE MAKING HIM INTO A MONSTER WHO BEAT ANOTHER FAMOUS SINGER TO A PULP.
THAT'S BS BECAUSE RIHANNA HAS BODYGUARDS WITH HER ALL THE TIME AND JAY Z, OTHER SINGERS AND HER FAMILY WOULD SEE BRUISES ON HER BODY, SHE IS ALWAYS HALF NAKED IN PUBLIC.
Your an ASS
Where were her body gaurds that night

Qragsdale

HEY TMZ... there are MORE stories out there than the OCTO MOM and CHRIS AND RIHANNA! when you get an exclusive scoop, then report on it, but you're just repeating what every other outlet is.

SUN

I say dont waste tax-payers money by charging him. Rihanna will not testify against him, so whats the point??? He will get off on probation and take some classes anyways. The two of them will continue with the beatings in private.

But who will ever go to their concerts now???

Kris10

I think Rihanna is exhibiting the "classic" symptoms of a "battered wife". I feel sorry for her on one hand, but, on the other I just want to shake the crap out of her, and ask her what the heck she is doing.

notafanofnasty

It's garbage day Rhianna, take it out yourself and move on!!!

ortizlgnd

To SANE: Ok, so you must be related to him or just retarded to say that he's polite, humble, respectful, down 2 erth, etc. Get a freakin dictionary and look up those words, cuz u dont have a clue.

terryeo

All of my friends and I are boycotting Chris Brown and all of the other entertainers who support him. Especially the ones that became COWARDS and rescinded whatever criticism they had of Chris in the first place. It's really too bad that there is a silent "no snitch" rule not only in gang culture, but in the black entertainment business in general. You are not men; you are all COWARDS. Who is paying you all off/threatening you that you are now SUPPORTING Chris Brown? Unbelievable. Stupid. Shameful.