Chris Brown & Rihanna

Police Report

Shocking Blow-By-Blow

3/5/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shocking new evidence about what happened in the car the night Chris Brown allegedly beat Rihanna.

Police Report
TMZ has obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

carriss

It is currently 9:09 am, and I just voted YES to the "should he be charged" question. At this point there are 9% of people who still think he shouldn't be charged, 9 F*CKING PERCENT!!! obviously 9% of TMZ readers are morons. After reading what I just read, if I was a juror in this case, I'd say GUILTY, and tell the judge to slam the gavel down and throw the f*cking book at him. Toss his ass in the same jail DMX is sittin in right now, and let the rest of the jail population show him what they do to woman beaters behind bars. But while he should rot in jail for a while for this, I think Rihanna needs to take some of the blame too. She should have dumped his ass the first time he even threatened to hit her. I mean, look at her, she's beautiful, she can have ANY man she wants. Trust me when I say there are plenty who'd be glad to have her, and treat her like the beautiful carribean queen that she is. It's ok though, because no crime goes unpunished, and even if he the D.A. doesn't charge him, or whether or not he gets jail time, the whole world still knows the accusations, and I promise you his career is now OVER. No company in their right minds will ever touch him, and he'll be lucky to still have a record contract when this is all over. He's an embarrassment to everyone... his parents, Wrigley's, his record label, and most importantly himself. Humiliation and Karma are mean bitches!!

London Town

In London they're reporting that these two nutters got married while they were holed up in Puffy's Miami Mansion?? Is it true??

Gemini

I was one of the loud voices screaming this may have been a reaction to her violence but if this is true I hope he goes to jail. He needs therapy and so does she but justice is justice. I hoped he was not this beast everyone was making him out to be but if this is true...well...sorry for her

Anita

The state of CA will charge him, with or without her help. That's how it works in CA
HIS AZZZ IS TOAST !!!!!.

wtf

How do you bite someones ear when you are driving? I'm a good driver but the fight would have ended right there because i would have wrecked the car in my attempt to get a ear in my mouth.

ME

I FELT BAD FOR HER WHEN THIS FIRST HAPPENED BUT NOT ANYMORE SINCE I FOUND OUT THEY WENT ON VACATION TOGETHER. SHE'LL END UP LIKE NICOLE BROWN AND IT WILL BE HER OWN DAMN FAULT. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THEY ARE A COUPLE OF LOSERS WHO DESERVE EACH OTHER.

ME

HE'LL GET THE CELEBRITY JUSTICE AND WON'T SPEND ONE MINUTE IN JAIL. IF IT WAS ONE OF US, WE'D ALREADY BE IN PRISON.

Bex

WHY DOES RIHANNA HATE HERSELF SO BAD? SHE IS VERY MENTALLY ILL. THEY BOTH ARE!

PAP HATER

Its getting to the point now where I don't even care anymore what happens to these two. She went back to her abuser and either must love getting beaten and whatever violence she has suffered at this man's hands or has no backbone and very low self esteem. I don't get it. Rihanna's such a lovely girl, has money, talent and probably could get any man she wanted. She's settling for a man who abused her. True..I don't know everything there is to know about their situation. But the pictures spoke louder then any any words can. RIHANNA, PULL THOSE VEILS OFF THAT YOU HAVE HANGING OVER YOUR EYES AND GET A BACKBONE! NEXT TIME HE HURTS YOU COULD END YOU UP IN INTENSIVE CARE.

dwest

It's time to stop buying both's music until they show they deserve respect. Any one know the url of a boycott site?

stella and diane

67. TMZ, you really should be ashamed of yourselves! This story doesn't ring entirely true. He's driving, she's reading his texts(three pages!), now he's trying to push her out of the car?! Then he sticks her ear and her finger in his mouth while holding her in a headlock. First of all, his eyes would have been scratched the hell out of his face at least. A black woman would not let it get that far without fighting back some. Give her some credit for trying to fight back or at least trying to protect herself. But you never mentioned anything about this that is why I hate reading this sh!t because when you purposely leave out somethings it makes it all seem like a lie. You might want to have some kind of justice for Ri in the court of public opinion, but this is just outrageous! Let the court prosecute him for his crimes which are undeniable and stop trying this dumb ass on your website, its just downright tacky.

Posted at 9:57AM on Mar 5th 2009 by nerpp
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
EXACTLY.
I WONDER IF TMZ HAS A PERSONAL GRIPE WITH CHRIS BROWN.
HE CANNOT DRIVE AND HOLD HER IN A HEAD LOCK AND CHOKE HER AND BITE HER.
TMZ STAFF, GOD HELP YOU.

Katt

The fact she is back with this piece of garbage human being, gives other women the wrong message on one hand, but a good one on another. This shows how very stupid you are for going back to someone who treats you this way....and yes...the abuse gets worse as time goes by. I know having spent 18 years in an abuse marriage. It's all about CONTROL, not love. You are an OBJECT, a piece of PROPERTY to these kinds of people. Get out now!!! What he's saying is NOT figurative or "I didn't mean it"....yes he did and he WILL kill you eventually.

lcd1023

SHAME on her. She's sending a message to young women who admire her but it's not good. So now everyone waits for the next episode. They are both idiots.

Anita

It does not matter in California if she refuses to testify.
The state will charge him, even if she married him.

UptownRazorback

I'm confused here... He was cheating on you.. You caught him... You suffered a beating by him.... He embarrassed you... You have no kids by him... You're young... WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH HIM... Somebody please help me with this... I'm sorry, people not only need to stop buying his album, but hers as well. This is a PATHETIC "YOUNG" women.. And it's just sad at how she could have been an example and a voice for thousands or maybe millions of abused victims but she turned that down for what. Somebody help me please because I'm missing something. And P Diddy, if you are behind this as well, people need to eliminate