Gisele Sends Best Bitch to Best Buy

3/5/2009 8:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The honeymoon is clearly over -- because yesterday in L.A., Tom Brady was back to running errands as his new wife, Gisele Bundchen, kept the car running with Tom's son in the back seat.

Tom & Gisele: Click to watch
Like a good hubby, Brady picked up a couple of items in the "Ink and Paper" aisle at a local Best Buy ... because Gisele told him to.

dave

I'm glad I'm not the only one who realized that that's the guy from the Best Buy commercial where he talks about helping 3 generations of women buy computers. He said he worked at a store in LA. I thought he was just an actor. Who knew that he really worked there? Maybe he is an inspiring actor. I wonder if Brady recognized him and wanted an autograph.

2035 days ago

Daniel

Okay, so you bash Chris Brown for being a woman beater, and then bash Tom Brady for being good to his wife?

You got it all wrong. Chris Brown is the bitch.

2035 days ago

Bebe

Who even wears a had like that? Its not MTV real world.

2035 days ago

Sue

TMZ, your Brady bashing is getting old and sad. As a Colts fan, I don't care for Brady to much, but come on. He is a stud, you know it, we know it. Quit hating on him because he is living the good life and you dumbasses are following him around taking pictures of him!!! He must have had somekind of fling with somebodys wife/gf on your staff.

2035 days ago

ME

DAMN STUPID STORY. MUST BE A SLOW DAY. WE ALL NOW TOM BRADY IS A P*@#Y.

2035 days ago

Big-M

It would be hilarious if you ran the segment with Best Buy Boy overshadowing Brady

2035 days ago

Terig

What did he ever do to TMZ? You rag on him any chance you get. Leave them alone-they're not hurting anyone.

2035 days ago

Citizen Strange

Question: What's the first thing that Tom will do when he gets back home?

Answer: The dishes if he knows what's good for hum.

2035 days ago

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Best Bitch?? TMZ sucks. I bet Harv sends his best boy bitch to CVS for Astro-Glide!!

2035 days ago

fergiebear

Gisele Sends Best Bitch to Best Buy!! HaHa that was funny do the dishes!! You got that right!!! You never see him do things for himself it is all her stuff!!!! Yes he is a man Bitch!!! I want one just like him!!!

2035 days ago

Granny

It's too bad you didn't get pictures, as other sites were able to do, of Giselle going into Williams Sonoma while Tom stayed in the car with his son. I guess the story wouldn't have been as giggly for you all.

2035 days ago

annie

"because gisele told him to". grow up. who wrote this ? some insecure idiot.

2034 days ago