Mr. Pitt Goes to Washington

3/5/2009 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rockin' a three-piece suit, Brad Pitt hit the U.S. Capitol for his hot date with Nancy Pelosi today.

The 45-year-old superstar is in D.C. meeting with members of Congress to discuss Angelina, his movies charity efforts in New Orleans.

megn

Brad is there on behalf of his Make it Right Foundation. Get with it idiots if you are going to make idiotic judgments. Brad, you have it all, family, career and the desire to help others. Thank you on behalf of all of us.

Seriously?

Brad hasn't looked that good on ages...and I don't even like him or his stupid rainbow family.

nico

What A Douche

Chris Lannon

I took the biggest Pelosi this morning. You should have seen it.

kindmaryjane

New Orleans is my home and it's nice that some people realize that we still have a long way to go to get back to normal.

For anyone who thinks NO isn't worth it, let's see what you have to say when your town is leveled by a natural disaster.

For all of you that do think we're worth it, thank you, you have no idea what your support has meant to us over the last 3 1/2 years.

JSmith1

Would attention whores Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie please get out of the public eye. Nobody cares that Brad Pitt is meeting with Nancy Pelosi........SO WHAT!!!!!!!!! WHO CARES!!!!!!!

He and Angie are just trying to get attention so they can sell more tickets to their dumb movies. It is so obvious what they are doing!

Brad Pitt and Anglina Jolie have no business telling anybody how to do anything. Please go away you two.

shelly

This dude is starting to piss me off. He is going down the same road as Sean Penn. I feel bad for anyone who is poor or suffering, but we need to take care of our own before we worry about the rest of the world.

MJ

Good thing he's got shades on, it looks bright in there.

mastershopper

I commend Brad Pitt for his efforts to help in the revitalization of New Orleans! Were it not for people with name recognition willing to step forward when others are in time of need, a lot of issues would be quickly forgotten. Thank you. Mr. Pitt, for your committment to the people of New Oleans.

squeaky door

oooohhh, this pic of bp makes me so hopping mad, i'm about to go cb all ova his frickin ass.....

who has the facts? ME

Brad Pitt has to do what George W Bush couldn't (or wouldn't ) do...

Bex

I'm sure Pelosi will be so starstruck, she'll be on her knees giving this bonehead whatever he wants.

As for New Orleans, it was never meant to be lived in..it is fricken bowl. Hit by a natural disaster? You tried to f**k with nature by keeping out a raging river...HELLO!

yram

you are kidding me? He goes to New Orleans years after Katrina, years after those of us who actually care were down in the muck cleaning for months. Now he gets credit for cleaing up New Orleans? Are you kidding me?

jfp

I've always thought NO was a craphole.....for decades all those people knew one day it could be flooded out and they didn't do anything about it. I've spent alot of time and money there before and know the everyday guy on the street expected it to happen some day. I even remember the stupid grin on a street vendors face when I first heard about the risk they were taking and that was 30 years ago. So let that stupid carcass rot away and pitt with it. He smells too.

K

Perez had the same headline yesterday...