« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brian Bosworth Busted for DUI

3/6/2009 9:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brian BosworthFormer college football star -- and NFL bust -- Brian Bosworth was pulled over for a DUI last night ... on his Harley!

Cops pulled over The Boz on Hollywood Blvd. for not having a license plate on his bike, but detected alcohol on his breath. He failed the breathalyzer and was arrested and taken into custody at about 3:00 AM. We're told he was very cooperative.

He is currently being held on $5,000 bail.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Crabby

Unlike Chris Brown, this guy will be brought to justice.

Annie

Excuse my ignorance, but is he kate Bosworth's Father?

clarrissa

8. Excuse my ignorance, but is he kate Bosworth's Father?

Posted at 9:48AM on Mar 6th 2009 by Annie

Annie, no he isn’t Kate Bosworth’s father. Her father is some clothing executive. She is not related in any way to this football guy (although to me they look similar).

The Skizzler

You wanna be drivin' around drunk you gotta have plates, my man. Common sense.

billyboyhere

Okie from Muskogie, driving around with no plates after drinking at 3 a.m.....did OSU give this guy a degree? What a sham that Football Organization is----turning out convicts, felons, druggies, drunks, womanizers. Terrible place with terrible leadership. Most folks from that state are like they're motto, "OK", but that football program and Switzer and previous and post coaches are abysmal human beings.

Congratulations Brian on being named as number 3 on the top 25 of all time Sports busts of the last 25 years by an ESPN poll.

No wonder you are now nothing more than a drunk--and a dumb one at that.

Dave Williams

Sadly but these comments are from those as ignorant as any. I have become a friend of Brian's over the past year and I can tell you from having been a critical fan to a now friend, I had the completely wrong idea of this guy. Most don't know he broke his shoulder his rookie year and has both replaced which might explain is shortened career. Brian is a very soft spoken humble individual who is extremely smart. (most think he is stuck up when in fact he is just very shy to those he doesn't know) He has done well financially, is a very caring individual and a wonderful father. He is able to laugh at himself which many cant do. I am saddened that so many wish to take pot shots at a man they don't know! Hang in there Bro! DW

Dave Williams

Where were all of you idiots when he stopped and helped pull the woman for the car wreck in Cananda last summer?

Al Jazeera

Who?

sick to my stomach

To the posters on this site? I know this man's family. They are good people. Have YOU ever met the man? Have you ever met anyone who is a decent person but who drove while slightly over the legal limit? Maybe you, perhaps? Driving over the limit does not always mean being wasted. This is someone's father. Stop being so disgusting and judgemental.

Luke Warmwater

STMS: Is this your first time here?

Michael Madsen

I Loved hom on Charlie's Angels. It was really neat when Farrah would say, "Yah right, Bosworth."
They should bring that show back.

Jayme Pearson

I love Brian Bosworth...he is so awesome....Boomer Sooner....I wish you well!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2