Aviator Spice

3/6/2009 9:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing the latest in Royal Air Force chic, Lt. General Victoria Beckham was spotted at LAX on Thursday.

Victoria Beckham

With the recession gaining ground, the 34-year-old fashionista is set to join troops on the battle lines of Rodeo Drive and Robertson Blvd.

bobbyozone

if i didn't know she was married... and i didn't know that shes starving herself to stay too thin... i'd say i like it.

that reminds me... i saw pictures from the london fashion week and those models were too thin. even more so than the new york fashion week .

and i thought posh spice was really hot when they were a new band.

2036 days ago

L. P.

That is really awful......... Somebody needs to tell her what a retard she looks like.

2036 days ago

al

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - EURO TRASH

2036 days ago

dacop

Damn, she's so HOT!!!

2036 days ago

Proud American

Shame on her, she is living with the deadly sins of Pride which shows her concede, Greed, where she is going around a like economy is fine. Shame on her. "Lady you had better teach your children better then that, shame on you". Honestly I think she find out where the pazz are ,so she could be there to show off her outfits. Big Deal. She could do something contrucive in her life.

2036 days ago

bill420

Has anyone ever seen this dumb bitch smile???

2036 days ago

really now

She should be a ''Mom'' first . This woman is very self centered and wayyyyy to thin . My advice ; stay HOME and have dinners with your children and enjoy YOUR KIDS !!.( you may just put on a few extra pounds,God knows you need it ! ) Don't you know how silly and shallow you look ?

2036 days ago

Old School Woman

This skinny twig is a fashion icon? Please spare me. She looks like a reject from the French Foreign Legion. And sombody please give this woman a piece of meat. Another member of the lollipop girls club. Big giant head and stick body!

2036 days ago

Pistol

LOL... that's fugly.

2036 days ago

Fizy

This girl is one of the most disturbing people I have ever met! I agree with the other comments, that she never smiles or seems to give a squat about anything! I think we have some kind of problem here, but I think it's a British problem! I think this hateful bitch needs to go back where she came from! Bye now!

2036 days ago

Paige

Please don't pay attention to me...just ignore my ridiculous outfit...no no...seriously Im not seeking attention here.

2035 days ago

Cheryl

she makes me want to puke - more money than an ounce of brains.

2035 days ago

Go away

She always tries so hard but she will never be a true fashion icon, not least because half her outfits are ugly as hell but also because she comes across as a tiresome poser. I get tired just looking at her, thinking about all the sheer time she spends on herself instead of her kids and more important things in the world. No, you do not impress. Dress halfway normal and comfortable and you'd look a lot more attractive instead of an aging mannequin, and yes, very irrelevant. A has been just like her hideous implants. She has nothing on Audrey Hepburn, a true fashion icon, flat chest and all, and a natural beauty till the day she died.

2035 days ago

Cherie

Walk through an airport like you are on the catwalk? WTF, That screams "look at me and only me". My god she is such an attention whore. If that did not work she can always find Madonna and do some girl on girl action. That usually works. Nope, Madonna is to busy doing the attention whore thing with the 22 year old.

2035 days ago

tellitlikeitis

gee gawd........doesn't this woman (clothes horse) do ANYTHING with her time except shop, parade herself and her children in front of cameras, and fly................

2031 days ago