Britney Spends Quality Time with Her Sun

3/9/2009 7:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a few days off until the next stop of her Resurrection of Britney tour, a bikini-clad Spears soaked her bones in the warm Miami rays on Monday.

This time none of her lady parts hung out.

Melrose

Her next stop is the concert I'm going too.

Tonight at 8.00pm!
Nassau Coliseum

Cant wait!

1948 days ago

Party 'till you die!

I hope they disinfected the pool furniture and whatever else her nastiness touched! She's a gross person in every way! A selfish person, hygienically challenged, who will do anything or anyone in pursuit of fame! People wish to reward her as some some of rebel figure, when she is nothing more than an idiot who throws heavily drawn out temper tantrums in public and is praised for it! She is the epitome of a narcissistic loser with ill gotten fame and diminished talents that only go down hill by the minute! A singer who can't actually sing? You people are fools!

1948 days ago

Tony B

From Radaronline.com:

Britney Spears' body is getting all kinds of attention, again -- but for all the right reasons.

On a shopping spree while touring Florida, the svelte-again singer stocked up at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Jimmy Choo, according to the Miami Herald.

She then went to D'Nature New York, where store manager Liliana Martinez said the superstar's sleek legs were a dead giveaway.

''For about 15 minutes, I didn't know who it was -- she was very timid and a little plain,'' Martinez told the paper. "But then I noticed her legs -- she was wearing shorts. They are divine; her body is very toned. I said to myself, `Oh my God, that's Britney Spears!'"

Also from Radaronline.com:

Britney Spears' reach is continuing to the next generation. Rocker couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale has millions of fans, but their son Kingston only has eyes for the pop star.

"Any song that comes on, he'll get pissed if you turn the station." he recently told. "He'll be like, 'That's my song! That's my song!' He's really into Britney's songs. He's really into her!"

It's not just the music that turns the little tot on: "He thinks she's really great and cute and he flirts with her and stuff."

Good thing his mom and dad are famous. Last summer, Kingston was often seen playing with Spears' sons Jayden and Preston.

1947 days ago

twinky

To Tony B. No. 56: I have never heard anything more ridiculous that that. THAT'S THE BEST YOU GOT??? It is finally true. Britney is not nearly as popular as she used to be. Amen. And gee, only 56 comments - not much interest.

1947 days ago

sallygail

Love Britney, you look great. haters will always be haters. so sad they have no life.

1947 days ago

Party 'till you die!

The smell coming off of her must be blinding to the eyes and crushing to the sense of smell! I bet you could see the vapors on a humid day!

1947 days ago

ashleigh

britney is not fat what so ever shes never going to be skinny like nicole ritchie but who really wants to be that thin britney is still sexy if you had paps taking unflattering photos of you of course you'de look bigger than you are unless you see britney in person face to face you have no rite to say shes fat i dont get why soo many people hate her what has she ever done to you and if you dont like her why are you looking at her pictures wasting your time to write horrible things about her to make yourself's feel better ? you must have very sad lives

1945 days ago

twinky

How can people like her? it's the same old act she did in her teens only it's not as good. She's just getting older and doing the same thing. Not many comments, either. Hope her money keeps her warm - that's all she's got. I think her kids are gonna be embarrassed and rightfully so.

1944 days ago

www.ScribbleInkCafe.com

Thanks Brit for giving us Amys a new song. Before now it was "Aimee Whatcha gonna do..." Blah! I loooooove it as my new ring tone.....
Amy
www.ScribbleInkCafe.com

1943 days ago

Phillip

I like your breast and you ass

1940 days ago