Vintage Brown -- We Don't Fight, I Walk Away

3/9/2009 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown should take his own advice -- because back in December, he told Power 105.1 he and Rihanna don't fight, and if they did, he'd just "laugh it off and walk away." Chris also said, "I ain't the fightin' type."

Chris Brown: Click to watch
Sources tell TMZ Rihanna told cops he had beaten her before February's alleged assault and the violence had been escalating.

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

JimmyHats

Crazy Chris Brown new information.....watch the video http://www.thedrunkcanuck.com

toofastforyou!

SMACK POW!!! BOOM BOOM SMACK "AND THEN I JUST WALK AWAY....."

2020 days ago

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

I'm sure no one would have expected him to say that he an Rihanna fight like cats and dogs. Of course he's going to try to hide it.

pat

The more time goes by the more the official story changes.

The real story is coming out and she isn't looking so totally innocent if you know what I mean.

I don't think either one of them want the real truth to be known. I wonder why?

He's gonna walk.

T

Will TMZ stop trying to ruin his career. This Man is 19 not over 30, plus anyone will say anything to not have anyone in their personnal lives. TMZ just stop. I don't remember TMZ all over TOMMY LEE when he has abused his wife PAM ANDERSON.or TMZ on R. Kelly for MOLESTING Girls. Your website is beginning to look like you have a personal vendetta against a young, African-American man.

Fonzworth V. Brightly

Brown sounds like a very uneducated, idiot!!!....It's too bad Rihanna didn't take off her shoe and bash the azz-hole in the head with her heel

Blkshepherd

What is this FIRST crap? What are some of you Stuck On STUPIED? Who gives a rats azz if your first second or last? Get over yourself..First, yeah FIRST JACK ASS!

T

TMZ you are treating this young 19 year-old man as a common criminal and fueling the racist out there that believe that black men just abuse thier women. He is not OJ by a mile. She can walk away but chooses to stay. They are young enough to leave the situation, give Rihanna a chance to think and stop your abuse on your end by trying to control her (Rihanna's ) Life!!!

GGG

Brown is a disgusting punk!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they throw the book at him. I will never buy any of his music. I do not support woman beaters.

Tyrone Jefferson

I wish Chris Brown would pummel toofastforyou.

Fonzworth V. Brightly

Sounds like a lot of poster's would like to "chris brown toofastforyou!"
"smack, smack, slap, slap, slap, bite,bite'!!!

toofastforyou!...head swells up, nose starts to bleed uncontrollably...pissing blood as he runs down the street!!!

2020 days ago

stand up for what u believe in

Can you say Ike and Tina Turner.....big sister Tina needs to reach back and pull up the little sister.

Kay

Why doesn't this he-man get in the ring with a couple of kickboxers and see what it feels like? Beating on girls is too easy for a stud like him.

Kay

T is an idiot. Or a 19-year-old Black punk who punches his girlfriend.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments