Rihanna and Chris Brown

Duet

Feel the Love

3/10/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ now has all the details about the secret late-night recording sessions between Rihanna and Chris Brown -- and they were jam-packed with emotion and serious drama, with some playful touching -- seriously.

Duet
The whole thing came together when they decided to reconcile shortly after the attack. Sources tell us music producer Polow Da Don convinced both Chris and Rihanna to get in the studio and record a love song stat, stressing that timing was important because the heightened emotions would translate powerfully into the music.

Both Rihanna and Chris agreed and snuck in a couple of "late night" sessions that we're told were "very, very emotional ... the feeling in the room was pure love." Clearly, love hurts.

As for how they got along, they were "playfully touching each other."

We're told the song was originally written for Rihanna before the fight, but after the beat down the producer believed the track -- which ironically focuses on overcoming difficult challenges as a couple -- would be the perfect duet.

buzz1234

Song Title: Hit Me Baby One More Time and Make Me Bleed...
Song Title: Come on Baby Punch me a Little Bit Harder, I want plastic Surgery

I hope THAT WHATEVER THE SONG IS, IT GETS NO PLAYTIME ON THE AIR...
She is making seem that Women Deserve to be Hit and Choke Unconsious..

Guess Who?

She and the products she endorses can kiss my money goodbye.

Kris Peterson

There is always some low-life trying to make money off of a dubious situation. This Chris Brown is scared to death that he is going to jail. He'll do anything right now to stay out including being on his best behavior and faining love for Rhianna. Rhianna is young and without life experience. She should have walked, we all agree on this. But, it seems that she has to get all of her teeth knocked out and ruin her career before she learns her lesson. JZ must be freaking out considering that she is his artist. Ditty was way out of line helping to hook them back up. All of this is really bad press. Do we really want to watch this madness unfold? How can anyone continue to love someone who treats them this way? She should walk....for her own well being and her career.

Kris

stonermoog

it's her choice to go back with her abuser; she is an adult and as much as i am saddened and disappointed by her actions i suppose it's up to her if she wants to continue to be on the receiving end of this abuse. but this song they have recorded is so distasteful i can hardly stand it. it's a slap in the face to all the women all over the world who are abused by men and choose to take the hard road - make their abusers pay for their crimes in court and stand strong against this horrible crime. rihanna should be careful because she is beginning to behave in ways that are highly questionable. sympathy for her is going to start waning very fast.

Hyde30

I can't believe how far Rihanna has fallen off my respect-o-meter. Brown was never on it. Abuse shouldn't translate into dollars and anyone who supports this nightmare of a couple for any reason is simply amoral.

LORA

gross. uuuggghhh.......... he will hit her again.

UGH

So what the world is basically saying is that a person can't change huh? That he is to far gone for help? I think that stinks and people act like he isn't human. like he a robot that malfunctioned. just throw it huh away don't even try to fix it. I bet you guys with all your hate is making him worse. I bet he like f*ck them. I wouldn't even be mad at him cause yall want to crucify him.

Birdman

Hey Geez, re: your comment #39, I don't think it's the chicken skin. I think it's that everybody assumed Pamela's an idiot and thought Rihanna was smarter than that. Unfortunately for you, you see things in black and white. Unfortunately for Rihanna, she's gotta deal with a broken heart and a broken face. The face heals easier, the heart breaks harder.

Elektra

In this song will be lots of "hit me", "hit it" for sure.

mylove

I think everyone makes mistakes and this is one of chris brown mistake put it like this if they wasnt rich no one would be makin such a big deal about it i think thats sad

Mom of a 13 yr old

When I was young Tommy Lee was my idol and he kicked his wife in the ass during a fight and he did MONTHS in jail for it! No abuse is ok! What this BOY did was so much worse! How can he be let off?? Tommy Lee paid for what he did and never walked around looking smug without a care in the world like this kid is, He took responsibility for his actions and even admitted publicly how wrong he was. What is wrong with this kid, his family, his handlers??? My daughter looked up to this kid and I allowed it because he seemed different than the artists singing about drugs, sex and violence. Boy was I wrong! I hope that everytime this song is played on the radio it is preceeded by the 911 call with her screaming in the background.

DONNA

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tlynn

Role models? How is she a role model to young girls? So it's ok for young girls to hit their boyfriends? It's ok for them to endanger other lives on the road, because they got angry & decided to slap around their boyfriends? These people are entertainers, they get paid for what they do. They are not role models, PARENTS NEED TO BE THEIR ROLE MODELS, NOT SOME FAKE AZZ HOLLYWEIRDO!!! And if women are stupid enough to stay in an abusive situation, who am I to say any different. It shouldn't take a counselor, therapy, or shock treatments to turn these women around. The first time it happens GET OUT! If you can't figure it out after the first slap, you have no business in a relationship in the first place, clearly your not mature enough to handle one. I am so sick of hearing pity stories about women being in love, or scared to leave...or whatever else excuse you & them makeup! It's not that much love or peters in the world to condone staying in an abusive relationship!!! Are women that desperate? So, pitiful!

This goes for men too, why would you let a woman do this to you. Obviously, she are some deeper issues that she needs to deal with, but that shouldn't be your problem. IT'S A BIG AZZ RED STOP SIGN!!! Run n the other direction & don't look back. Rihanna had no business slapping him, but no one has anything to say about that. It's totally overlooked, but he defended himself & you all consider him a beast, a woman beater. What does that make her? She's no victim & you people need to stop with this b.s. She's just as guilty as he is, the only difference is, he beat her ass before she could beat his. And if I were in the situation I would have beat his ass too!!!! She picked a fight she couldn't win, but her arrogance & ignorance blinded her from seeing much else. Why didn't she walk away? Why didn't she get out of the car? Why couldn't she be the bigger person? Don't call him names & say horrible things and pity her, she's no victim. She was the instigator who bit off more than she can chew!

GGG

OMG, where is my puke basket. The decision for them to do this 'love' song is disgusting. I lost respect for Brown, now I have lost respect for Rihanna. Wow. What a slap in the face for women of abuse. Polow Da Don is Whack! Now they both disgust me. Go ahead and get your ass kicked Rihanna, you asked for it.

J-Lo Lvf1

For # 18 You are really stupid!!!!, your telling us to mind our own business, but your over here giving your opinion, Moron grow up!. Rihanna you are an idiot by getting back with Chris! To be honest your parents come first!! call your parents!!! Screw the duet song and Chris, This idiot Polow Da Don is just trying to make money!!!!, Rihanna let's be real people are starting to hate you for getting back with Chris, open your eyes you are very beautiful and you can be with someone else that can treat you better and respect you... My girls look up to you and the truth is if you stay with chris I will make sure i throw all your cd's and posters away. I don't want my kid's thinking that getting a beat down is o.k in a relationship!!!! That's the reason I left by baby daddy, once they lay hands on you, they will always hit you, they will always sing that broken record "I'm Sorry, It won't happen again" PLEASE!!!!!!