Rihanna and Chris Brown

Duet

Feel the Love

3/10/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ now has all the details about the secret late-night recording sessions between Rihanna and Chris Brown -- and they were jam-packed with emotion and serious drama, with some playful touching -- seriously.

Duet
The whole thing came together when they decided to reconcile shortly after the attack. Sources tell us music producer Polow Da Don convinced both Chris and Rihanna to get in the studio and record a love song stat, stressing that timing was important because the heightened emotions would translate powerfully into the music.

Both Rihanna and Chris agreed and snuck in a couple of "late night" sessions that we're told were "very, very emotional ... the feeling in the room was pure love." Clearly, love hurts.

As for how they got along, they were "playfully touching each other."

We're told the song was originally written for Rihanna before the fight, but after the beat down the producer believed the track -- which ironically focuses on overcoming difficult challenges as a couple -- would be the perfect duet.

REYNA

OK HERE IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.... SHE IS STUPID.. BUT IT IS HER FIRST TIME THAT SHE GOT HER ASS KICKED .. AND IT WONT BE THE FIRST .. HE WILL KEEP KICKING HER ASS AS LONG AS SHE LOVES HIM......

WE CANT DO ANYTHING UNTIL SHE GETS IT IS HER HUGE EFFEN HEAD...... SO LETS JUST PREY HE DOESNT KILL HER NEXT TIME.. CUS IT WOULD BE SAD, BUT WE WONT BE SURPRISED... . LET THIS BE PUT IN YOUR RECORD.. SHE IS NOT GOING TO LEARN...

Totally

I am completely convinced that rihanna has to be doing hard drugs...like she must be on some serious crack or crystal meth, her behavior has gone beyond stupid and is now totally irrational. In the space of 4 weeks she has become like a total trainwreck. SMH

lexvegasmandy

The way I see this is that really in all honesty, NO ONE except the two of them REALLY knows what went down that night!!I'm not saying she deserved it, BY NO MEANS!!!! but what happened is strickly between the two of them, You can't help it when you love someone, and you want to believe that it wont happen again... Who's to say that it will, or won't for that matter! I believe in second chances. Why sit here and judge Chris when you prob don't even have your stuff together yourself... Can you honestly sit here and say that you haven't done anything like that, or said something really horrible to someone that you love, and REALLY dont mean any of it..... What's so different about this.... And we don't even have all the facts, so how can we judge what happened????

really now

# 4 PENNY ....................... I agree !!!!!

toofastforyou!

JAIL!!!

Maxxjs999

They are going to cover Pat Benatar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"

GGG

FEEL THE LOVE RIHANNA WHEN BROWN BREAKS YOUR NECK. HEAR THE BONES CRACKING THE INSTANT BEFORE YOUR LIGHTS GO OUT FOR GOOD. FEEL THE PAIN OF THIS SO CALLED LOVE YOU SAY YOU HAVE FOR THIS WOMAN BEATER. FEEL THE LOVE ALRIGHT.

2054 days ago

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

TMZ ENOUGH ALREADY WITH YOUR RACIST ASSES.....

SCREEN THIS ONE TOO JACKASSES

Pearl

I think it's ridiculous. She's making it seem like what he did is okay, and it's not. If they both came out and addressed the issue in a public forum, then maybe in time, things could go back to the way they were before. But now, they seem more concerned about salvaging their careers then anything else, and it's just sad. I used to like her music, but now, I will never buy or listen to any of her (or his) music again. I don't want my children growing up thinking that behavior is acceptable. Gross.

cash

get a life people!this may make them closer than ever so STFU and let them move on from this!the only thing more pathetic than your opinions is your spelling!!

GGG

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AINT IT. SO SAD THAT RIHANNA IS NOW WIDELY DISRESPECTED AS A SPINELESS TWIT.

brianna

i think is it so wrong for rihanna to take chris bacj he is going 2 hit her again

Melyssa

Life Goes on..yes he was wrong to hit her and yes she should leave him alone..but at the end of the day..they are both human. We all make mistakes and very bad decisions at times. I think everyone should get their noses out of their personal lives and let them try to get back on their feet. I think the media has blown this situation extremely out of proportion and have added more twists and lies than possibly imagined. As a person, yes I have lost much respect for Chris Brown, but as an artist, I still love his music. It is not my responsibility to pass judgement on anyone so I don't..and neither should you.

unoit

This just GET'S WORSE!!! I am SICKENED by what TMZ has reported, i NOW have NO SYMPATHY for RIHANNA, there is NO EXCUSE...not EVER for a man to hit you....NEVER MIND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU?? . Not only did she forgive him.....but LOOK AT HOW QUICK SHE DID IT TOO???? The only REAL PEOPLE i am WORRY ABOUT is THE YOUNG FANS who LOOK UP TO RIHANNA....CLEARLY SHE DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM (plenty of money in the bank) She may as well PLASTER A MESSAGE ON THE BIGGEST BILLBOARD SHE CAN FIND STATING 'ITS OK IF YOUR PARTNER BEATS THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!!! HE LOVES YOU REMEMBER??? SHAME ON YOU!!!! Not going to leave any more comments on this topic.....ALL I CAN ADD....IS THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER!!!!!!

Leeleet

Mmm, disturbing, indeed...if she wants to ignore her family, friends, and the rest of the emotionally stable people handing out advice, ok. Fool me once, shame on you...you know the rest. But my problem with this supposed duet, is that they are condoning this behavior to every single fan of the both of them that considers them role models or just plain decent people. There are many women and even younger girls than her who have just as little self-esteem as Rihanna, and men and young boys who are going to look at this and think they might get away with it too. Yeah they maybe super stupid, naive, and all that to begin with, but if they also are looking up to these two or happen to be fans? Who knows, maybe Chris and Rihanna will never raise a hand to each other again, but that doesn't mean they should put their reconciliation on blast before the case is even settled or before he actively seeks some help. He has shown very little remorse since the get-go, when he should be telling his fans, yes I did it, it was a bitch move, and unless she's a crazy bitch who's in the middle of trying to kill at the you at the moment, then no woman deserves what I did to Rihanna, I'm lucky to have her forgiveness, and I accept whatever punishment is dealt to me for such a careless act etc....Even if all that is a BS song and dance for the public. I don't know, maybe it's me, but you can't just sweep s**t like this under the carpet when you're BOTH that high profile. Better to own up swiftly, because with all the paps and loose lipped publicists, friends, and entourage that wanna make an extra buck...it's gonna come back to bite you! Domestic violence doesn't always have a happy ending, so while he's having his cake and eating it too, he should making that point to people who still do, and even those who don't, support him nowadays.