Steve Wynn's Marriage Kaput -- Again

3/10/2009 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve WynnTMZ has learned Steve Wynn's marriage is over for a second time -- a divorce petition was filed in Clark County Court Las Vegas.

Wynn married Elaine in 1963. They divorced in 1986 and married again in 1991. They have two kids.

Wynn's fortune was estimated at around $3.9 billion, but that was before the economy tanked.

The 67-year-old Wynn and his wife were kidnapping victims -- one of their daughters was taken for ransom in 1993. She was returned after Wynn paid $1.45 million to the kidnappers. The culprits were later caught when they tried to buy a Ferrari with the loot.

rachel

each marriage lasted longer than most people's!

heather

eyeball

hey Steve I worked for you in Atlantic city . You were the only CEO/president of casino that really talk to the front line employees. I wish you all the best and Hey I'm single lets talk.

beth563

who the hell is steve wynn, and why should i care?

toofastforyou!

HEATHER.....DONT IT FEEL GOOD BEING FIRST ?

Pistol

Care. I've heard he's a huge jerk.

A Nurse

The End of January there was an article In a las vegas paper gooup colum That stated that Mr wynn Had a yeayt in south of france and met a women I think 40 year sold or so and had moved her and him to the top of the Wynn that they ere rdoing for Her and hIm it Must be nice

celebsrcrazy

I work for Mr. Wynn at one of his casinos here in Las Vegas. And jerseymomma you are correct on how nice they treat their employees. How many CEO'S actually acknowledge and greet their employees while there on the job? Not many! I wish them both the best, but this is hard-to-swallow news for those of us who work at Wynn and Encore.

Rich

he's getting divorced to secure his assets because he is going belly up!!!

heather

toofastforyou! yah it did for about 2 seconds...next time...

charlene

I lived and worked for the MIrage in Vegas for 12 years. Steve is a great guy and does talk to his employees. He talks a little too much to the ladies. I hooked up with him for awhile of which I am not proud of but, I was young, attractive and female! He cheated on her before the first divorce, during and after. Some guys are better off single. He was the most energetic, charming, handsome man I have ever met. She was always good p.r. for him. Happy hunting Steve. Miss you......

Noah

What a great guy?? Just another adulterer and people give him props for it. Pretty sad!!

K

Steve Wynn (for those of you who don't live in Vegas or know about Vegas) is GOD in Vegas. He was portrayed pretty accurately in Ocean's 11 etc... He is a womanizer and the divorce came as no surrise here in Sin City. But nevertheless, we all LOVE God. I mean, Steve Wynn. He's a one man stimulas package here with all the employees of his two hotels.

1968 days ago

charlene

Not everyone is a gold digger, Mr. DNA. Only he and I would know if he "misses" me.

1968 days ago