Reality Doc Sued Over Alleged Botched Vagina

3/12/2009 9:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr.90210One of the doctors featured on the reality show "Dr. 90210" is being sued by a former patient who claims some very "personal" body parts were damaged during a procedure at the doc's Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of Los Angeles.

According to a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Dr. David Matlock is being accused of causing Patricia D'Edgido to suffer "extreme and severe permanent personal injuries" after a 2007 surgery "on her buttocks and other areas of her body, including her arms and vaginal area."

Among the allegations in the lawsuit, Patricia accuses the doc and the institute he founded of "the use of an improper surgical technique, the artless execution of surgical technique, including the manner in which defendants performed such surgery ... failure to perform the correct surgical technique."

Now Patricia is looking to snatch more than $25k for her troubles.

Calls to Dr. Matlock's peeps have not yet been returned.

dafeedil

Who the hell would do something like that to their cootch anyway? People are freaking strange.

bobbyozone

i wanna try that out,
no, not the surgery,
the Laser Rejuvenated vagina.
is there a sign up sheet?
do they need testers?
what? occto mom is a client,
no thanks, even i'm not stupid.

mr.money

who is this guy?

doodahday

"snatch more than $25k for her troubles"

ROFLMAO, Good one, TMZ.

nadiaboo

OMG! Her snatch must have been falling completely out of herself, in order for her to get surgery! I mean, if it isnt broken, DONT FIX IT!!! I Laughed at her, and im a woman. She gets no pity from me. Stupid woman.

FiBiker

SHE WANTED TO TIGHTEN UP HER SMILE!!!!

Muzzy

Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation? LOL Are you kidding me?

1990 days ago

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

I know a lady that had really really long lips (if you know what i mean).
She went to a rejuvenation surgeon and he took the extra skin and sent it to the burn unit.
Later the lady got a note from the burn unit saying, "thank you for my new ears."

Dana

Perfect use of the word SNATCH! LOL

drdisaia

He's a GYN. I wonder if he did other than GYN surgery. If so, this will be a pretty easy suit if there are indeed any damages.

cyndi

I watch this show all the time. This mans credentials are AWESOME! She's lieing!!!!!
She just wants her 15 seconds of fame and will win NOTHING!
Woman from all over the US go to him for nice "buttocks" and vaginal surgery. Maybe her man just can't please her.
hahahahaha

toofastforyou!

HEY, IVE BEEN WITH WOMAN SO OPEN THAT I HAVE FALLEN IN & GOT STUCK SO IM ALL FOR REJU

☆★R0xanNa★☆

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV. Her vag is now so big, that having sex with her is like throwing a hotdog down the hallway.

Lisa

$25K? This lady is full of crap. If a doctor destroyed MY coochie, I'd be looking for a hell of a lot more than that.

diane

Suing for only $25,000??!! He probably charged her more than that! This trusted medical professional has allegedly deformed her--in one of the body's most sensitive and multi-functional areas--for life. He can write a check right now. Where's the punitive damages and pain & suffering consideration in that?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments