Reality Doc Sued Over Alleged Botched Vagina

3/12/2009 9:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr.90210One of the doctors featured on the reality show "Dr. 90210" is being sued by a former patient who claims some very "personal" body parts were damaged during a procedure at the doc's Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of Los Angeles.

According to a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Dr. David Matlock is being accused of causing Patricia D'Edgido to suffer "extreme and severe permanent personal injuries" after a 2007 surgery "on her buttocks and other areas of her body, including her arms and vaginal area."

Among the allegations in the lawsuit, Patricia accuses the doc and the institute he founded of "the use of an improper surgical technique, the artless execution of surgical technique, including the manner in which defendants performed such surgery ... failure to perform the correct surgical technique."

Now Patricia is looking to snatch more than $25k for her troubles.

Calls to Dr. Matlock's peeps have not yet been returned.

Sarah

WHEN ARE PEOPLE EVER GOING TO LEARN THAT THESE SHOWS ONLY HAVE THE WORST AND THE WORST PEOPLE ON THEM, WHO ARE NOT REAL PROFESSIONALS AT ANYTHING. THESE ARE SIMPLY PEOPLE WHO WILL DO WHAT NO LEGITIMATE PROFESSIONAL OR PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD DO. THESE SHOWS CANNOT GET REAL, VALID, GENUINE, OR TOP PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE TO BE ON THESE STUPID TV SHOWS, OS THEY HAVE TO SETTLE FOR THE BOTTOM OF THE MOST ROTTED BARREL. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE YOU SEE ON ANY OF THESE TV SHOWS ARE REAL PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE ANY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO. MOST ARE NOT EVEN CERTIFIED, LICENSED OR LEGIT!!. THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE OF SHOWS LIKE THE FOOD CHANNEL, AMERICAS TOP MODEL, HGTV, BRAVO'S IDIOTIC AND USELESS SHOWS LIKE MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER. THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST SHOWS ON TV. THE WOMAN WHO SUPPOSEDLY RUNS THIS RIDICULOUS AND DEGRADING MATCHMAKING SERVICE CANNOT EVEN DRESS HERSELF, LET ALONE GIVE ANY SUBSTANTIAL AND TRUSTED ADVICE, OR DO ANY REAL MATCHMAKING. SHE IS NOTHING BUT A TOTAL LOUD-MOUTH LOSER, SKANK, AND AN IDIOT. THEY SHOULD HAVE HIRED ME, AS I HAVE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED FOR OVER 25 YEARS NOW. I KNOW WHO IS AND ISN'T COMPATIBLE TOGETHER. OPPOSITE'S MAY ATTRACT, THE PROBLEM IS THEY JUST DON'T LAST. PEOPLE WHO SAY THESE KINDS OF ABSURD THINGS, HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH YOUR PARTNER, THERE IS A 99% CHANCE YOU WON'T LAST A MONTH. IF YOU ARE COUNTING ON SEX TO SUSTAIN AND CEMENT A MEANINGFUL AND LASTING RELATIONSHIP, THINK AGAIN!!. SEX HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL COMMITMENT, INTIMACY AND GENUINE LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER. SEX IS ONLY A PHYSICAL ACT, NOT THE SPIRITUAL ONE THAT BINDS US TO ONE ANOTHER AND SUSTAINS US THROUGH THICK AND THIN, RICH OR POOR, SICK OR HEALTHY. WHAT MATTERS MOST ARE THOSE WHO WE LOVE, CHERISH, AND CARE ABOUT THE MOST AND REALLY WANT TO BE WITH IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT ONE. SO I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I AM AN EXPERT. THIS IDIOT ON MILLIONAIRE MATCHER IS A CHEAP IMITATION, AND SHE ISN'T EVEN MARRIED FOR PETE’S SAKE. WHY ON EARTH IS ANYONE LISTENING TO ANYTHING OUT OF HER MOUTH??. GEEZ, GIVE ME A BREAK. WHAT BRAINLESS TWIT'S IN L.A..

kan

There are a couple of ways for women to avoid the baggy box syndrome. 1. Stop using your vagina like a urinal in an airport mens room.
2. If you can't control your simpleton impulses and are compelled to bang everything that glances at you, then switch from K-Y Jelly to Poly-Grip, like Madonna did.

Skank

Men just need to get their "tool" enlarged!!! If she's only asking for 25K then it must not be too bad! I can see asking for 25million if he ruined my lovely lady parts!

Jess

First Dr, Adams, now Dr. David MatlockDr. David Matlock.
What do you expect from affirmative action doctors.

julie

Only after the birth of my son did my idiot doc realize my vagina and pelvis were too small to deliver any size baby. He MUTILATED my vagina and rectum. I suffered horribly with surgeries, blood infections and lived for 2 months with no seperation between vag/rectum. The pain was so horrific that I was on end of life pain killers. I was in the hospital for 2 months, away from my newborn-Cooper. What happened to me-severe recto-vaginal fistulas is very rare in U.S., but happens in third world countries everyday. I thank God everyday that it was me that was hurt and not my son.
A wonderful doctor named Dr. Julia Chapman healed me and put my vagina back together again-perfectly!!

So obviously I have NO sympathy for this woman. No one would take my case, there are caps for pain and suffering in Kansas. MY obgyn got away scot free. Why would you choose to have your own vagina mutilated? I wonder what her SEVERE injuries were-FREAKSHOW.

paula barnett

People leave your body parts alone.

Nicole

What the hell? Why would you get vagina plastic surgery?! Are you that upset about how it looks? And does the surgery really make it look prettier?! LOL

Sandi

It is pretty pathetic that people are that worried about their bodies they actually undergo surgery. I'm sorry but I won't die just so I don't have a lump or two - I'll die the right way...old and wrinkly with a crummy vagina.

Ooooo Noooo!

Is this a great country, or what? Women have so damn much money they can buy a designer vigaina! For a nice tight fit all you have to do is use the back door. I suspect she was getting the old wrinkly "meat curtains" trimmed up to avoid the rooster comb look down town. I'll bet she is a Cougar and needs to look her best for the boys.

Stronger than Rihanna

"Now Patricia is looking to snatch more than $25k for her troubles."

i

Just my opinion

I heard she was trying to get rid of her 'camel toe'

diana

This is ridiculous. Some old, tired ass, worn out ho trying to get her ----y like a virgin again, wtf? What did this ho expect? Dr. Matlock is a great doctor. The ho was just "too" worn out for "anything" to work!! lol

Harriet

I have little sympathy with a woman who is so obsessed with her body that she has to have plastic surgery on her vagina. I have read that is the current and popular trend but IMHO unless things are hanging out and uncomfortable the surgery for a gorgeous vagina is stupid and conceited to the maximum degree. This is a perfect example of what is wrong with people today. Too self focused. Too spoiled. Too many discretionary funds. For heaven sake - give your extra dollars to hurricane relief or homes for puppy dogs and kittens or other worthy causes.

shirliana

# 14 - I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENTS.....

WHAT PROCEDURE WAS DONE IN HER VAGINA???????????? WOULD LOVE SOMEONE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION....

HER HUSBAND/OR BOYFRIEND PROBABLY JUST DOES NOT LIKE WHAT HE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!! PROBABLY THE HUBBY NEEDS TO GO BACK TO THE DOC TO FIND ** ON HOW TO USE HIS OWN INTO HER **. PROBABLY THE BOTH OF THEM WOULD NEED THERAPY ON THAT SUBJECT.... SO IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT WAS DONE IN THAT VIGINA AREA... PLEASE ADVISE...................

emotions

she should also sue herself....

2048 days ago