Lindsay Will Fight Arrest Warrant

3/14/2009 4:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanWe now know why there is a warrant out for Lindsay Lohan's arrest.

Sources tell us the honchos from the alcohol education program in which Lindsay is enrolled notified the court on Friday because she was not complying with the terms of her probation. We're told the violation does not involve an alcohol test, but rather enrollment in the program.

We've also learned Lindsay has a new lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley , and we're told her new lawyer will fight the warrant, arguing Lindsay has not violated any term of her probation.

3K

Someone needs to do a Chris Brown on her!

Gypsy

I'd love to see her get locked up. It would do wonders for her career. And I'm not talking about a 3 hour jail sentence either.

omggggggggggg2

just face the music you dumb bitch

eyes glued opened

Skanky Nasty White Trash Whore..... Yeah, send Chris Brown after her azz AND Sam's.... Teach both of them a lesson... Tramps....

eyes glued opened

I also heard her Trailer Park landlord has a white trash warrant out for her too...... Can't run from that.......

YA YA

she will get off like the rest of them do

mommy

Sounds like she is trying to buy time. Maybe because she would be drug tested if she turned herself in? The best thing her attorney could do for her , is to tell her to turn herself in if she is innocent. Otherwise it just looks shady. Fighting an arrest warrant? That makes me dislike her more than I already do.

YA YA

leave the muffin diver alone.

Clinton

I fully agree that's the slut is doing everything she can to gain enough time to clean her system of any drugs before she turns herself in, - what other reason is there?

for now

Lovely Lindsay needs to be punished.
Her punishment should be me spanking her
10 times on her cute little fanny.
Case closed.

Harriet

How could I possibly forget that she is better than everyone else and does not need to follow the rules that govern the rest of the population. How dumb of me.

San Diegan

As someone with a DUI (granted, not two like Lindsay - I learned my lesson after the first!), it's just simply not that hard to follow the rules and stipulations of your probation... especially in LA County! I live in a different CA county and things are much harsher here. Just do what you're supposed to do! Oh well, hopefully she'll go to jail for real this time - though she'll get special treatment there, too.

eyes glued opened

WARNING.... WARNING.... WARNING.....

YALL, DON'T CLICK ON ANY OF THE LINKS THAT PEOPLE POST HERE, THEY ARE VIRUSES.......

WARNING..... WARNING...... WARNING........

THAT ALSO GOES FOR THAT STUPID AZZ "DOCTOR" THAT POSTED ABOVE.. SITE IS A VIRUS...... THEY HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO TMZ AND THEY ARE GOING AFTER THEM.....

xcalibur

OH NOOO! LOOK, IT'S LINDSAY DRIVING A BRONCO ON THE LA FREEWAY!!!! KARMA IS A BITCH, SKANK. DEAL WITH IT. =)

The Dude

that pic looks like Ho-Lan is trying to get a pube out of her teeth..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments