OctoMom -- Go Forth and Multiply

3/14/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Finally some evidence that she's not like the rest of us. It looks like OctoMom Nadya Suleman landed on Earth in order to do what aliens inevitably do: Procreate, multiply and then eat the entire world with their monster lips.

Says the taxpayers: Apparently she didn't come in peace.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

blah

1st!

Amadeus

Amber

I was in vegas and someone called me Octomom. I was pissed. It didn't take money for me to get my long hair or full lips, but I'm still offended. She looks like a blow up doll that was overinflated, then deflated b/c of age - but her lips are still in tact.

octomom's 6th born

this photo will be added to the piles of evidence i'm building linking octomom to a underground hybrid catfish-human race.

Bob

With all her PAID appearances, isn't it about time the government looked into getting some of the taxpayers money back that they have spent on her? Where is the IRS when you need them?

Ashley

She doesn't have a job and she does have 14 friggin' kids, what the h3ll is she doing at Disneyland?

Prince Von A-Hole

Hopefully she will read about Lily Allen's victory over the abnoxious paps and follow her lead. Wouldnt that be coll, TMZ must stay 200 yards or more away at all times.

Valen20

this is really nice. I cant afford to take my 1 child to disneyland and she has 14 kids, no job and is on space mountain. real nice. Thanks to all the idiots giving this money grubbing low life trash money for her "Kids".

no1tufgrl

i have 2 words for you SCAM ARTIST

Jess

The dude in the front car scare me worse.. Who goes on rides alone and mugs for the camera?

al

I HATE HER- looks at those nasty friggin lips- nasty- i bet her shriveled belly was flapping all about during the ride-

Karen Ann

Is that actually one of her children with her, if so that's a first!

Janina & Philly

There is no difference between her and all of the other families like jon & what's her name who pimp their kids. Maybe with all the money she can do something about that rat nest on top of her head. Nice to see her in disney being she's a welfare douche. Nice Country America

janet

how can she afford to even ride the ride?

ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP

There was an old woman that lived in a shoe
She had so many children she didn't know what to do.

So..... you complete it