Jessica Simpson -- She's Got Legs...

3/15/2009 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently daisy dukes are the new black, because Jessica Simpson's legs looked hot and slimmed during a performance in San Diego yesterday.

Everything covered in black, on the the other hand...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Big Jess

I'd still hit it. Big Jess is looking good to me.

Dirksgirl

"on the the other hand"? She doesn't look that, that bad..just a bad bad angle..angle

sick to my stomach

I'm sorry...she still looks pregnant to me!! i think that she will be announcing a pregnancy very soon!

Party 'till you die!

Naw. No thanks. Really, seriously, no thanks! She looks like she's into amphibians (if you know what I mean!).

YA YA

stll fat bitch.. big legs and looks pregnant.

claudia

SHE DEF LOOKS PREGGO!!!!

YA YA

Fatso has big legs and is fat. No Daisy Duke here.

carriss

Well with her and Romo doin the humpty dance, maybe she's got a lil Romo in there, but like all idiot celebs she wants to try to hide it for 8 months, and then "come out" to Babwa Walters. If that's the case then that ugly black shirt she's wearing does nothing to hide it. Neither do those ugly 8 dollar cut off shorts. I am glad she gained some weight, but if you're pregnant, just tell us already.

And what's up with her hair, I mean c'mon, the bitch is loaded, and she can't pay someone to make her hair look less fake?

IdidSarahPalin

Man...She's so frickin' HOT! I'd be alright with 18 yrs. of child support for one night of slammin' sex with her. Looks like someone else is going to be paying the child support instead! Hope it don't come out looking like T.O!!

Bobp

She looks awful. There is nothing flattering about that outfit. She looks like she just stepped out of a trailer.

gjulie

i think she is beautiful... but it does look like maybe there's a bun in the oven! and if so, you go girl! she just needs to annonce it so stupid people will quit calling her fat!

big_ghoti

After Jessica's quick weight loss, looks like about 50 pounds, her next money making endeavour? DIET BOOK. Hey Joe you're gonna get a nice piece of the profits on this one.

YA YA

Her legs are fat and muscle. she looks pregnant and her hair is a mess.
With all that money, what a shame she looks bad.

Katie

From what my friend said, who was at the show, she flubbed the lyrics and had to restart 2 songs again and she was slurring so bad everyone just assumed she was drunk. This girl is on her way OUT again, thank God, and there will be no reality show that can revive her career again.

anonymouse

She looks awful! "rode hard & put up wet" we like to say. She really needs to lose those extensions!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments